Adblockers - please click ×
Sign in to follow this  
Demitri_C

Micah Richards

Think it shows how poor the club was run during his time. Seems like a great bloke in a crappy situation. Just goes to show how little we know as fans on the ins and outs of day to day runnings at a club.

He looks slimmer... I seem to remember him bulking up more across his upper body

His brief analysis of Jack and maddison seems on point to me, maddison is 1 touch sharper quicker crisper around the box so I'd like to hear him expand on that and see how decent a pundit he could be rather than the basic stuff asked of him

Talking about the abuse we gave him and the rest of that team...i don't think he or Sutton drive home just how bad that team was, in terms of effort and putting a shift in, we were embarrassing, it was a badly ran club but that was reflected on the pitch, he might have been injured but then what was gabbys excuse? Lescott, sinclair, bacuna, Richardson excuses? We were as lazy a football team as I hope I will ever see, I don't want to see that shit again, I felt robbed on my time and money and of my love for football, it was an angry time (I never tweeted any of them, I don't understand that shit) booing him and them every game, I was guilty of that definitely, not ashamed of it either, we were dreadful as a collective 

Sign in to follow this  

Â