Micah Richards

Demitri_C

2 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

It's mad how many pundits are genuine thickos. Does this happen in other countries? The stupidity is off the charts with the current crop of ex-players who won't go away.

Seems to be a modern thing plus every Premier League game has to have a pundit who played for a Sky 6 team at one stage

• 1 month later...

This pissed me off no end. 

Imagine in any other walk of life admitting that you essentially defrauded your employer for years. And what’s the reaction a big laugh and a “Micah you’re a rascal type comments”! 

I love that it all started with him thinking he was having a stormer in training. I think that’s his problem. He’s totally deluded. He thought he was a top footballer (average at best) and now he thinks he’s a top pundit (all he does is talk nonsense and laugh loudly)! 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Imagine in any other walk of life admitting that you essentially defrauded your employer for years. And what’s the reaction a big laugh and a “Micah you’re a rascal type comments”! 

I love that it all started with him thinking he was having a stormer in training. I think that’s his problem. He’s totally deluded. He thought he was a top footballer (average at best) and now he thinks he’s a top pundit (all he does is talk nonsense and laugh loudly)! 

What an absolute prat and for some reason I dont believe his story 

Also Remi Garde damaged his knee, thats a new one

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I hear remi garde was a demon for the two footed tackles in training. 

2 hours ago, Herman22 said:

The way he just totally skips from "Bruce came in" to "Smith came in", yeah that was 2 years later Micah! As if you're suddenly going to be involved.

I think he also told another story recently which Terry called out as BS.

Edited by villan95

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Gabby the footballing fraud does the same - blames Remi for everything. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, villan95 said:

I think he also told another story recently which Terry called out as BS.

On 09/11/2023 at 17:10, Demitri_C said:

Click 

Hmm this was interesting and terry responded when bruce was manager

Yeah this was it

1 hour ago, villan95 said:

Yeah this was it

Lineker and Shearer were true professionals, loved there football, been there done that, an I know Micah is their mate, but they are not stupid, so must see striaght through him, an that story.

Moved to Harrogate, never played professional football again after Villa. Says it all really. 

Edited by foreveryoung

33 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Lineker and Shearer were true professionals, loved there football, been there done that, an I know Micah is their mate, but they are not stupid, so must see striaght through him, an that story.

Moved to Harrogate, never played professional football again after Villa. Says it all really. 

He’s on the podcast with the other two because he appeals to a different demographic than Shearer and Lineker. Same goes for him on a League or their own! 

He's made a hell of a career out of being a complete spoofer! 

• Like 1

Such a prick, just bursts out laughing mid-sentence when nothing funny happened or was said. 

That story is just ridiculous.

He wasn’t good enough for a poor Villa side under several managers. So bad that when fit they didn’t even want him training with the first team, he should be ashamed of that. 

Wasn't his knee the reason he joined Fiorentina? 

Like he should've retired at city but conned Fiorentina and us into thinking he could still reach his previous best. 

He claims he turned down 100k a week 5 year deal to sign for Villa when he was already finished, and that Bruce was going to build a team with him in it, when not only did he not start him after the first game, he didn't even select him in match day squads.

Definitely telling fibs.

• Like 3

Spoiler
5 hours ago, Herman22 said:

He was so so so so far out of the picture under Smith to think he was anything other than semi retired is mental.

Even under Bruce when he essentially put out a reserve reserve side for the cups he was nowhere near it years earlier.

Deluded. Absolutely deluded.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

He was so so so so far out of the picture under Smith to think he was anything other than semi retired is mental.

Even under Bruce when he essentially put out a reserve reserve side for the cups he was nowhere near it years earlier.

Deluded. Absolutely deluded.

Pretty sure he played once in the league under Bruce and that was it

Â