Micah Richards

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

Oh yeah his punditry is terrible. Not insightful in the slightest.

The video in one of the other threads on racism with Kate Abdo, Henry and the female referee have very valid discussions and he didnt offer anything to the debate even though it was a conversation designed for him and Henry to talk about it and past experiences

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

The video in one of the other threads on racism with Kate Abdo, Henry and the female referee have very valid discussions and he didnt offer anything to the debate even though it was a conversation designed for him and Henry to talk about it and past experiences

He says a lot of words without actually saying anything. 

It's not his fault he's not the brightest. Most footballers will sacrifice their education to get to the top.

It is, however, the channel's fault for employing him though. Not sure what he brings that they think they're getting value from.

Still, fair play to him. Easy work if he can get away without saying anything of value, and he seems to get a lot of it.

• 6 months later...
2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

He's talking BS. No way was he even close to being a starter for us in summer 2017.

Exactly what i think too. I wasnt a fan of fistface but i doubt he was promised anything. He could never get fit and had all kinds of injuries. 

Terry and chester was a very good partnership. Honestly of we had Richards there im pretty certain we would have finished even lower

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Exactly what i think too. I wasnt a fan of fistface but i doubt he was promised anything. He could never get fit and had all kinds of injuries. 

Terry and chester was a very good partnership. Honestly of we had Richards there im pretty certain we would have finished even lower

Yeah exactly. He didn't even play much the season before and when he did he looked atrocious. Also by that point Hutton had established himself at RB and Taylor at LB (with Bree also bought that year).

How Richards has made it as a pundit I do not know. He's even worse at that than he was playing for us.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Mantis said:

He's talking BS. No way was he even close to being a starter for us in summer 2017.

Bruce did start him in his first game and Richards is an overpaid experienced British type that Bruce loves

I think if he wasnt always injured then Bruce would have started him

On 10/11/2023 at 08:17, jimmygreaves said:

He's shit, he offer's nothing of any insight when commenting on football. He's a jolly idiot, a gameshow contestant.

Pisses me off how no mark, no talent morons get rewarded for being fools. 

This all started years ago with Jade Goody and this is where we find ourselves today. This grinning bellend ubiquitous on virtually every mainstream football broadcast.

We've had enough of experts. 

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
On 09/11/2023 at 17:42, Mantis said:

How Richards has made it as a pundit I do not know. He's even worse at that than he was playing for us.

He’s made it as city have only been relevant for 15 years and have no players in the pundit space. As he retired early he had a free run. 

I don’t mind him in small doses, he has great charisma, but his actual punditry is very poor. He’s more a figure of fun rather than a great pundit. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

It's funny, but in reality blatent cheating and out of order!

100% agree. I dont actually remember what  game that was. But he not only sucked at villa as a player and captain. But he also sucked at diving

• Like 1

Â