Micah Richards

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, mwj said:

Yeh spending 90% of the game in the opposition half and then jogging back is real leadership material. And Sherwood can get **** as far as I'm concerned

Thats what scares me. If he's the leader, what must the others be like??

• 3 weeks later...

Pathetic again even by his pathetic standards. I hope his ego is severely dented by what has happened here...but I doubt it.

Micah Richards was appointed Villa captain. A statement that will serve as a shit stain on the history of Aston Villa. 

Hand in your transfer request now mate,you won't be lambasted for it. Trust me.

Watch him for the third and first goal ecspecially, where he was bullied, ball watching, lazy and sloppy. Showed zero desire to win a ball or pick a man.

Special mention for the second when he was again ball watching then jogging back alongside Miralles I believe.

I am **** disgusted.

Edited by rodders0223

more interested in attempting scissor kicks from corners or going on marauding runs than simply sticking with the player he has been assigned to mark

Edited by andym

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Pathetic again even by his pathetic standards. I hope his ego is severely dented by what has happened here...but I doubt it.

Micah Richards was appointed Villa captain. A statement that will serve as a shit stain on the history of Aston Villa. 

Hand in your transfer request now mate,you won't be lambasted for it. Trust me.

Watch him for the third and first goal ecspecially, where he was bullied, ball watching, lazy and sloppy. Showed zero desire to win a ball or pick a man.

Special mention for the second when he was again ball watching then jogging back alongside Miralles I believe.

I am **** disgusted.

I thought he was jogging as well but when I watched again he was trying to keep up but he's basically like a race horse with a bad injury and can barely run, such a shit signing, who thought it was a good idea to sign a crocked right back who was never anything special and then we go and play him centre back and make him captain. facepalm...

One of the worst signings in the clubs history and one of the very worst to play for us in the the club's history. Shambolic player. Nice one Remi for bringing this clown back in, really paid dividends. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

1 minute ago, onmeedson said:

Richards at fault for the first lescot for the second and third

Disagree. The third particularily. He was the deepest defender, in the 6 yard box the next second Lukaku jogs past him and bangs it in.

I cannot believe how braindead he is.

I feel rather comfortable in that he in fact will leave in the summer.

A few millions to one of the lower mid table teams in the league. Palace, Watford, Stoke, Sunderland or Newcastle if they stay up.

Getting rid of some of the others is the really tricky part

Joke of a defender, the ringmaster of bunch of players masquerading as defenders in a football match.

• Like 2

I love how he always starts shouting at other players and throwing his arms in the air when he makes a mistake, today it was happening before the ball had even hit the net. One of our worst players in years, I thought he'd be better than this, not amazing but at least half decent. Absolutely piss poor.

10 minutes ago, sne said:

I feel rather comfortable in that he in fact will leave in the summer.

A few millions to one of the lower mid table teams in the league. Palace, Watford, Stoke, Sunderland or Newcastle if they stay up.

Getting rid of some of the others is the really tricky part

And therein lies the problem...sadly.

After his initial 4-6 weeks of looking half decent, he's been dreadful. I actually cant wait for us to get rid of him, and I'm normally one to stick by players when others don't.

He gives the illusion that we have 'experience' at the back, but he offers the same, if not less, than Clark. An average defender who is always prone to dropping a clanger. That's not who you want as part of the 'spine' of your team.

Â