Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Absolutely dreadful today, didn't get anywhere near close enough to their left back when he came forward and Coutinho so much room he must have been worried he had a BO problem. He's not a very good right back. He's not a very good centre back either. He's a bit famous and he's a very good athlete, but I'm not sure he's a Premier league footballer.

• Like 1

its all about him. He's more interested in trying to go on expansive runs with the ball that will make him look good on the highlights, rather than simply holding a good position and helping the team keep out the opposition

• Like 4

The only good thing with Me-cah Richards is he's on a long contract and we should get some decent money for him in the summer (I'd guess around £8m with the currently over-inflated prices)

However, I can see the club loaning him out for bugger all just to get him off the wage bill whilst we're in the Championship.

Just now, theboyangel said:

The only good thing with Me-cah Richards is he's on a long contract and we should get some decent money for him in the summer (I'd guess around £8m with the currently over-inflated prices)

However, I can see the club loaning him out for bugger all just to get him off the wage bill whilst we're in the Championship.

He's a £4m player at the most. No way will we get £8m for him. 

3 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Did you see some of the prices spent in the summer and then January??

English players are ridiculously overpriced and Micah will be one of them this summer

Who the **** would want to buy him?

The fact that our defence is toilet and has been all season isn't exactly some unknown secret. 

The man's failed everywhere he's been in the last, what, 4 seasons?

That moment where he tried to dribble through 3 players at the halfway line and lost the ball and then walked back while Liverpool countered and nearly scored down the side he was supposed to be at (or at least trying to be!). Horrible.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Richard said:

anything above 1M would be decent business

If indeed the Sunderland interest was concrete, I'm bloody amazed we didn't snap their hand off for £5M.

Bacuna with Hutton / Lyden backup is plenty.

26 minutes ago, mwj said:

If indeed the Sunderland interest was concrete, I'm bloody amazed we didn't snap their hand off for £5M.

Bacuna with Hutton / Lyden backup is plenty.

If I remember rightly, Sherwood said our dressing room was quiet and Micah was a natural leader there. To add to that, Bacuna and Hutton are not Premier League full backs either really and none of us knows what the future holds for Lyden.

Our entire squad really is a mess.

23 minutes ago, rjenkins said:

If I remember rightly, Sherwood said our dressing room was quiet and Micah was a natural leader there. To add to that, Bacuna and Hutton are not Premier League full backs either really and none of us knows what the future holds for Lyden.

Our entire squad really is a mess.

Yeh spending 90% of the game in the opposition half and then jogging back is real leadership material. And Sherwood can get **** as far as I'm concerned

Edited by mwj

Â