Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Will be the most costly signing Villa have ever made. Balaban cost £6 million or so but the cost of Micah will out way much more than that. Of course there are others to point fingers at too but he indicative of this teams attitude and is leading us in the dark with his arrogance, lack of desire and lack of respect for this club.

• Like 2

Hutton for Captain. Richards should be forced to watch from a seat for the remainder of the season; that seat should be in the Holte End.

I don't know which is more laughable - that he's had his agent pushing his release clause into all of the papers this week, or that he really believes anyone would pay £5m for him.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Hutton for Captain. Richards should be forced to watch from a seat for the remainder of the season; that seat should be in the Holte End.

I don't know which is more laughable - that he's had his agent pushing his release clause into all of the papers this week, or that he really believes anyone would pay £5m for him.

maybe that's what we have to pay him to get rid.

Laughing, joking and hugging the City players before the game. Get your mind on the game Micah, not catching up with your buddies.

Gifted Aguero the first goal and I'm embarrassed to say he's our captain

• Like 3

Â