Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Sunderland haven't got a pot to piss in so if they managed to cobble together £2m - I very much doubt they'd blow it all on Kieran Richardson. If he goes it'll be on a free surely.

We don't need to let him go on a free though.

• Like 2

Yesterday was a proper slow news day. I'm hoping today has more action, as I can't be doing with seeing things like this as a lead story...

2MDjSCh.jpg

I realise there are some very real news-worthy events currently unfolding. This post is purely for entertainment purposes only. All characters depicted are fictional and any resemblance to real persons, both living and dead, is purely coincidental.

• Like 2

Sunderland haven't got a pot to piss in so if they managed to cobble together £2m - I very much doubt they'd blow it all on Kieran Richardson. If he goes it'll be on a free surely.

I almost would. Poor Sunderland. Proper, big club who are struggling for all the same reasons as us. If football weren't broken, they'd be one of the 10 or 15 clubs we'd be competing against for the title every year.

• Like 3

I almost would. Poor Sunderland. Proper, big club who are struggling for all the same reasons as us. If football weren't broken, they'd be one of the 10 or 15 clubs we'd be competing against for the title every year.

If we let him go to Sunderland, nailed on he'll do this against us again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC_aRi-zTA0

Reasons, plural?

ONEILL_1473915a.jpg

Well, the last time Sunderland beat us was 4 and a half years ago - and look who was playing for them then:

_50680840_villasunderland.jpg

We should keep him for now...

Always said our defenders were headless chickens.

Typical Villa this is - two weeks to go until the end of the window and we've only signed ten players. They only did it to sell more season tickets but they aren't pulling the wool over my eyes. Sherwood and co need to pull their fingers out.

I might write an angry letter to the Birmingham Mail.

Fill ya boots.