Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Lescott and a quality proven striker would finish our squad off nicely.  Lescott wouldn't be my first choice but he would still be good for a couple of seasons also allowing Baker to go on loan somewhere for the season. 

All we really need is a CB with a decent goal scoring record of about 1 in 2.

And a clean sheet record of 9 in 10, right?

Sunderland though.. I would happily drive him to Sunderland myself.

No way he'll get in the team now with Amavi being, you know.. brilliant.. and Tim seems to like Bennett as backup so he won't play here.

Signing Richardson to help with defensive problems is like trying to increase the egg laying output of your hens by introducing a resident fox.

Well, if there is a silver lining to getting up at 5 in the morning it's waking up to rumours of someone wanting Richardson. Go team Boilesen.

Why is Boilsen so wanted though? when he is clearly not wanted by his team from a lesser league?! not saying I am against as I know nothing about it, however I read that the Ajaz manager said he had no place in the team.

Well, if there is a silver lining to getting up at 5 in the morning it's waking up to rumours of someone wanting Richardson. Go team Boilesen.

Why is Boilsen so wanted though? when he is clearly not wanted by his team from a lesser league?! not saying I am against as I know nothing about it, however I read that the Ajaz manager said he had no place in the team.

I don't know if he is so wanted tbh JV. Ive pointed out in other comments that without ever seeing him play I'm happy to believe he'll be better than Richardson or Bennett. I just think a 23 year old International colleague of Okore out of the Ajax academy really sounds like a good idea. I think he's basically got a year on his contract and told them after 4 years he wants to try somewhere else. He was Ajax captain which says alot on its own. He was voted Danish U21 player of the year the year before Okore was. He made the Champions league team of the week after a match against Barca. Not much left to do if you are Ajax and he doesnt want to sign a new contract but let it run down or try and get some money in for him.

I don't know if he is so wanted tbh JV. Ive pointed out in other comments that without ever seeing him play I'm happy to believe he'll be better than Richardson or Bennett. I just think a 23 year old International colleague of Okore out of the Ajax academy really sounds like a good idea. I think he's basically got a year on his contract and told them after 4 years he wants to try somewhere else. He was Ajax captain which says alot on its own. He was voted Danish U21 player of the year the year before Okore was. He made the Champions league team of the week after a match against Barca. Not much left to do if you are Ajax and he doesnt want to sign a new contract but let it run down or try and get some money in for him.

know nothing about him and really want him so its a yes from me

200.gif

#onthebandwagon

Well, if there is a silver lining to getting up at 5 in the morning it's waking up to rumours of someone wanting Richardson. Go team Boilesen

Having had various trial periods with clubs such as Manchester United, Fiorentina and Chelsea, and with his Brøndby contract expiring in December 2009, Boilesen agreed a move to the Netherlands, with Ajax paying Brøndby 4 million DKK in compensation (roughly €500.000).[4] Followed by a number of top European clubs, Boilesen chose Ajax on advice from fellow Danish youth international and Ajax player Christian Eriksen.[5] Signing a 4-year contract, binding him to the club until the Summer of 2013, he initially joined the youth ranks where his first season with Ajax was stalled by injuries. Once recovered he solidified a starting position for Ajax A1, the clubs' under-19 team, and even made appearances for the reserves team willy Jong Ajax.