Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Don't panic guys.  This guy is ITK.  (Twitter BS alert)

Football Mole @Football_Mole 2h2 hours ago

Any deal between #avfc & #wba for Berahinio could involve cash plus Jordan Ayew who is surplus to requirements at Villa Park

Football Mole @Football_Mole 49m49 minutes ago

Lot of #avfc fans asking why Ayew is included in the Berahinio deal ? They've made a mistake, got the wrong Ayew. Now want rid. Simple

• Like 1

Don't panic guys.  This guy is ITK.  (Twitter BS alert)

Football Mole ‏@Football_Mole 2h2 hours ago

Any deal between #avfc & #wba for Berahinio could involve cash plus Jordan Ayew who is surplus to requirements at Villa Park

Football Mole ‏@Football_Mole 49m49 minutes ago

Lot of #avfc fans asking why Ayew is included in the Berahinio deal ? They've made a mistake, got the wrong Ayew. Now want rid. Simple

Don't believe twatter most times. But bloody hell - if we believe this then our scouts/TS/Wilkins/Fox are totally useless - getting the wrong Ayew and already surplus - so why the *** play him in the two games so far?? Some poor saddo posting on Twatter needs some lovin - probably got weaned too quickly and misses his mums boobs! Needs something to suck on (other than his own d***k)

• Like 1

I'm not even sure what his best position is. I wouldn't want him as an attacking midfielder because I think our guys are better than him and I don't see him as a particularly effective striker anymore either.  I think CED is right.  He took the league by surprise but he got found out in his second season.

• Like 1

ZLATAN OUT?

Zlatan Ibrahimovic could be on his way out of PSG after the French champions told the striker he can leave this summer, according to the Daily Mail.

The Swedish star, 34, could be available for a cut price fee as he has less than a year left on his contract at the PSG.

Ibrahimovic's former side AC Milan are among the clubs thought to be eyeing a move for the player.

Don't panic guys. This guy is ITK. (Twitter BS alert)

Football Mole ‏@Football_Mole 2h2 hours ago

Any deal between #avfc & #wba for Berahinio could involve cash plus Jordan Ayew who is surplus to requirements at Villa Park

Football Mole ‏@Football_Mole 49m49 minutes ago

Lot of #avfc fans asking why Ayew is included in the Berahinio deal ? They've made a mistake, got the wrong Ayew. Now want rid. Simple

Anyone who thinks there is any iota of truth to this needs to check themselves into a psych ward to prevent endangering those around them.

• Like 1

ZLATAN OUT?

Zlatan Ibrahimovic could be on his way out of PSG after the French champions told the striker he can leave this summer, according to the Daily Mail.

The Swedish star, 34, could be available for a cut price fee as he has less than a year left on his contract at the PSG.

Ibrahimovic's former side AC Milan are among the clubs thought to be eyeing a move for the player.

I like the optimism of you putting this story in the on-topic speculation thread rather than the other football - other teams thread.

yeah, more wishful thinking than anything

ZLATAN OUT?

Zlatan Ibrahimovic could be on his way out of PSG after the French champions told the striker he can leave this summer, according to the Daily Mail.

I like the optimism of you putting this story in the on-topic speculation thread rather than the other football - other teams thread.

yeah, more wishful thinking than anything
I'd love it if he joined a premier league club, can imagine arsenal being a good fit for the great Zlatan.