Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Not necessarily Malaga players we are looking at. When he went there last time it was Crespo in Cordoba.

Maybe Sevilla players? Its also in the area althought I dont know why he wouldnt fly straight there.

Maybe he's just got a stag do in Marbs - I aint missing that one mate

Edited by villaglint

He could've been having a cheeky Nandos with a Bayern Munich player who happened to be holidaying at the time.  It could've been anyone he was seeing ... or no-one (but probably anyone).

• Like 2

Fair play to him. You really can't fault the amount of effort he's putting in. I think his tenacity and willingness to travel to speak to players face to face is probably a good reason why we are getting some of these signings done

No wonder he's knackered!

Edited by Biskitt
  • Like 1

Randy Lerner's free spending this summer has dashed all talk of comparisons with former penny pinching supremo, Douglas Irbid Ellis.

LOL you sure? what has he spent aside from the money received in fees? 

Look closely and you will find another cunningly hidden middle eastern pun, Rich!

Fair play to him. You really can't fault the amount of effort he's putting in. I think his tenacity and willingness to travel to speak to players face to face is probably a good reason why we are getting some of these signings done

No wonder he's knackered!

Must be utterly dreadful.