Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I was told that HH was a team masseur and his postings on here ultimately cost him his job.

What a total bell end. Putting his job, possibly his career, on the line and for what? So that a bunch of excitable, easily pleased forum posters could learn team/injury/contact news just a tiny bit sooner than it came out.

I hope he enjoyed all the pointless glory and virtual cock sucking whilst it lasted. I wonder if he now regrets it.

Trent is also a proven ITK.

JulieB was the best.  I got on pretty well with her and she shared lots of her theories/sauces.  However, I gave her some info on Dale Stephens as I was close to a few of his teammates and then suddenly she was saying he was holed up in a hotel in Birmingham.  I explained to her that the move was off a while ago and she told me that I was in on the conspiracy against her (a twitter conspiracy because she was a woman) and then blocked me on Twitter.  Funny stuff.

Some people love dat attentionz.

So, I like the sound of Amavi but if not him, what do people think to the potential of us signing a player like Jetro Willems? Playing for PSV, he's a "winner" other option who doesn't have too much hype surrounding him I'd say would be Abdul Baba from Ausberg?

Is it true Huddlestone is out for 3-4 months? I thought i read an article saying its a minor procedure and he should be back early.. wouldnt rule it out just yet..... unfortunately.

downing was slightly different in that it was a break which id guess our medical team would have been fairly confident he could recover fully from (apart from bieng a fanny in a 50/50 tackle...) huddlestone by the sounds of it is having an operation to flush out his ankle, an injury which is niggly and causes him to sporadically miss games, id guess our medical team would want to know the results of that operation and test it before having the same confidence

JulieB was the best.  I got on pretty well with her and she shared lots of her theories/sauces.  However, I gave her some info on Dale Stephens as I was close to a few of his teammates and then suddenly she was saying he was holed up in a hotel in Birmingham.  I explained to her that the move was off a while ago and she told me that I was in on the conspiracy against her (a twitter conspiracy because she was a woman) and then blocked me on Twitter.  Funny stuff.

I once gave some her info, if I recall it was on Joe Bennett.............. She then sent me a message saying that she "knew my secret" and that she was adamant I was "Paul Lambert feeding her information on behalf of him" and that If "I didn't meet with her then she would out me to the press"

She followed this up by going mental and a bit Jehovas Witness on everyone..............

**** Lunatic !!

• Like 1

JulieB was the best. I got on pretty well with her and she shared lots of her theories/sauces. However, I gave her some info on Dale Stephens as I was close to a few of his teammates and then suddenly she was saying he was holed up in a hotel in Birmingham. I explained to her that the move was off a while ago and she told me that I was in on the conspiracy against her (a twitter conspiracy because she was a woman) and then blocked me on Twitter. Funny stuff.

I once gave some her info, if I recall it was on Joe Bennett.............. She then sent me a message saying that she "knew my secret" and that she was adamant I was "Paul Lambert feeding her information on behalf of him" and that If "I didn't meet with her then she would out me to the press"

She followed this up by going mental and a bit Jehovas Witness on everyone..............

**** Lunatic !!

She was always a Jehovah's Witness, check out the early posts in the religion thread although it may be a different thread.

JulieB was the best. I got on pretty well with her and she shared lots of her theories/sauces. However, I gave her some info on Dale Stephens as I was close to a few of his teammates and then suddenly she was saying he was holed up in a hotel in Birmingham. I explained to her that the move was off a while ago and she told me that I was in on the conspiracy against her (a twitter conspiracy because she was a woman) and then blocked me on Twitter. Funny stuff.

**** Lunatic !!

She was always a Jehovah's Witness, check out the early posts in the religion thread although it may be a different thread.

Thought going jehovahs witness on someone was what the kids are saying these days. Not that she actually was actually preaching her faith.

Since I said a couple of blunt things to her I've been blocked. Sounds like most have. She's more of a myth than a woman now. Some say she holds the documents needed to complete a transfer for Dale Stephens, and is the only living member of a bloodline that is granted access to any room in the belfry.

• Like 1