Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

Roman Pavlychenko....people were raving about him big time at Euro 2008 as part of an admitedly pretty good to watch Russia with Arshavin running amok.

I wasn't convinced and he didn't look anything special at Spurs although better than Soldado was/is.

I was the same. And I remind my mate who said he was incredible every chance I can ;)

He's basically missed two seasons with injury, still only 22 so there is still time for him to realise his potential.   Wouldn't surprise me to see Milan sell him this summer if a big offer comes in given the way they have decided to basically stop competing at the top level because they can't afford to keep up with the big English and Spanish clubs. 

There was a Brazilian who was meant to be the next Pele I can't remember his name, but there used to be a youtube of him taking a corner and heading it into the net himself (I don't think there were any other players on the pitch), was fairly recentish.

1407523089.jpg

Never mind him, whats happened to con??

He's off crying in a room somewhere with just a single burning candle as his only source of light with a picture of Barry Bannan in his hand. 

• Like 1

H. Gomes. I completely forgot he existed til I saw him playing against Millwall the other night.

Can't help but remember GlastonSpur raving about how he was gonna be Schmeichel, Seaman and Spink wrapped up in one.

1407523089.jpg

Never mind him, whats happened to con??

He made some sort of bet that if Bannan wasn't in the starting XI for a certain Palace game he'd not mention Bannan again for 3 months or something.

Bannan didn't make the squad and I don't think Con's been back since.

Â