Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

It's funny I was watching Premiership Years on Sky the other day and there were loads of players that I thought, 'kinell, I'd forgotten all about them!' I've since forgotten who they were except for Jamie O'Hara, is he still playing anywhere?

I haven't forgotten about him but Bojan surely fits into that "next Maradona" sort of category.

He was all set to be the next Messi, but never really developed and is now a bit part player for Stoke City. It's a little staggering to think he got a cap for Spain at one point given his current level of output.

It's funny I was watching Premiership Years on Sky the other day and there were loads of players that I thought, 'kinell, I'd forgotten all about them!' I've since forgotten who they were except for Jamie O'Hara, is he still playing anywhere?

I think he plays for Blackpool

I think he plays for Blackpool

The baby's not yours, the baby's not yours, Jamie O'Hara, it's Adebayors.

• Like 1

I haven't forgotten about him but Bojan surely fits into that "next Maradona" sort of category.

He was all set to be the next Messi, but never really developed and is now a bit part player for Stoke City. It's a little staggering to think he got a cap for Spain at one point given his current level of output.

timed it wrong, probably due to the success of messi, most other barca youngsters dont get a proper breakthrough until they are slightly older, they dont rush them,  he'd played 30 games for barca by the time he was 18, iniesta (21) xavi (19) pedro (22) busquets (21) 

add to that where he would have been if he'd stayed in the B team, under pep, they had pedro, jeffren, dos santos (another put in the 1st team too soon) thiago, iago, busquets, to me bojan never looked like a guardiola player

West Ham took the money we gave them for Nigel Reo Coker and spent it on Scott Parker, pocketing about £2m in change.   At the time I felt we got the shitty end of that deal, we should have just bought Parker instead and nothing which has happened since has changed my mind.  Don't get me wrong, I think a 23 year old Nigel Reo Coker would walk into this team but I still think we could have done more with our money back then. 

West Ham took the money we gave them for Nigel Reo Coker and spent it on Scott Parker, pocketing about £2m in change.   At the time I felt we got the shitty end of that deal, we should have just bought Parker instead and nothing which has happened since has changed my mind.  Don't get me wrong, I think a 23 year old Nigel Reo Coker would walk into this team but I still think we could have done more with our money back then. 

Sneijder was available that summer ;)

Roman Pavlychenko....people were raving about him big time at Euro 2008 as part of an admitedly pretty good to watch Russia with Arshavin running amok.

I wasn't convinced and he didn't look anything special at Spurs although better than Soldado was/is.

I presume he's back scoring a million goals in the Russian league nowadays along with Arshavin?

Roman Pavlychenko....people were raving about him big time at Euro 2008 as part of an admitedly pretty good to watch Russia with Arshavin running amok.

I wasn't convinced and he didn't look anything special at Spurs although better than Soldado was/is.

I presume he's back scoring a million goals in the Russian league nowadays along with Arshavin?

but he relegated small heath ;)

Â