2015 Takeover Thread

samjp26

POLLOCKs!

Edit: on topic, who was that blonde bird who said this would all be wrapped up soon. Another fake ITK craving attention

Edited by Xela

POLLOCKs!

Edit: on topic, who was that blonde bird who said this would all be wrapped up soon. Another fake ITK craving attention

She was CEO of some company. 100% sure was just to get followers so she could promote her business.

POLLOCKs!

She was CEO of some company. 100% sure was just to get followers so she could promote her business.

CEO! She creates a twitter page and regurgitates rumours (most turn out to be bullshit) and calls herself a CEO.

Another social media attention whore. 

Would though. 

I wish everyone would stop carping on with the fish puns. I keep thinking something has happened only to find another red herring

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

I wish everyone would stop carping on with the fish puns. I keep thinking something has happened only to find another red herring

This scampi happening. More fish puns! Don't let them reel you in Sid, it's just typical of what to expect on the net.

This scampi happening. More fish puns! Don't let them reel you in Sid, it's just typical of what to expect on the net.

Best pun ever.

Â