2015 Takeover Thread

samjp26

Aston Villa made it to the F.A. Cup final, where it lost to Arsenal, 4-0. 

Over the past weekend, Fabian Delph and Christian Benteke, the two outstanding talents on Aston Villa, departed. 

The bigger sale — of the Aston Villa franchise itself — is in limbo. 

Clicky!

Cheers, Maqroll for the prompt :)

Separated by a common language etc. Really weird to read. 

We are terrible and have a clueless owner not willing to make things right. You can't see that? I wasnt looking for a bit by the way although I'm sure you thought that sounded cool, that is how I see thing

In what way is the owner "clueless" and how is he "not willing to make things right" 

Its lovely to throw around these subjective statements but without actually providing examples or evidence you just sound like a neurotic 12 year old girl. 

We are terrible and have a clueless owner not willing to make things right. You can't see that? I wasnt looking for a bit by the way although I'm sure you thought that sounded cool, that is how I see thing

In what way is the owner "clueless" and how is he "not willing to make things right"

Its lovely to throw around these subjective statements but without actually providing examples or evidence you just sound like a neurotic 12 year old girl.

I'd say giving a manager another 4 year contract after 4 decent games was an error. I'd say the same for Hutton as I know read Sherwood wants rid. Id day putting near 40 year olds on 5 year contracts was an error and putting potentially lazy players on sky high long term contracts was also an error. I'd say focussing his attention on our corporate image and doing up the holte pub instead of investing smartly on the pitch was an error. I'd say appointing McLeish was a huge error, if not just from a pr point of view. I'd say appointing a non footballng man to take charge in faulkener was an error and whatever he is doing now is clearly not working as we can't sell. I wonder how news got out that we were in exclusivity around the time season tickets went on sale and I wonder why the club didn't deny it. I wonder how things didn't work out and why we havent heard from the interested party since. I also wonder weather you, like a homosexual teenage boy might be in denial

Aston Villa made it to the F.A. Cup final, where it lost to Arsenal, 4-0. 

Over the past weekend, Fabian Delph and Christian Benteke, the two outstanding talents on Aston Villa, departed. 

The bigger sale — of the Aston Villa franchise itself — is in limbo. 

Clicky!

Cheers, Maqroll for the prompt :)

Separated by a common language etc. Really weird to read. 

I know, cringe. If the writer knew anything about football, he'd not have used that term. But he has the fancy journalism degree...

• Like 1

I'd say giving a manager another 4 year contract after 4 decent games was an error. I'd say the same for Hutton as I know read Sherwood wants rid. Id day putting near 40 year olds on 5 year contracts was an error and putting potentially lazy players on sky high long term contracts was also an error. I'd say focussing his attention on our corporate image and doing up the holte pub instead of investing smartly on the pitch was an error. I'd say appointing McLeish was a huge error, if not just from a pr point of view. I'd say appointing a non footballng man to take charge in faulkener was an error and whatever he is doing now is clearly not working as we can't sell. I wonder how news got out that we were in exclusivity around the time season tickets went on sale and I wonder why the club didn't deny it. I wonder how things didn't work out and why we havent heard from the interested party since. I also wonder weather you, like a homosexual teenage boy might be in denial

Not all homosexuals are Egyptian.
Or able to swim.

Can we NOT put the homophobic comment to one side?

I just presumed he'd been spending a lot of time with homosexual teenage boys in denial, like a youth worker or something and friends with another youth worker who worked with teenage homosexual boys not in denial.

Â