2015 Takeover Thread

samjp26

UK based consortium pretty uninspiring if true

And yet if it was an Arab consortium everyone would be excited.

Ridiculous to jump to such conclusions based on the nationality of the buyer(s).

In fairness, it is also ridiculous to jump to conclusions based on a tabloid newspaper story.

Wonder if Nicola Cortese could be behind this consortium? He still lives in the UK and I remember the rumours about him trying to front a consortium to buy an English club, Villa was linked at one point..

I am hoping myself that Usmanov has got bored of Arsenal and turned his attention to us :)

Ridiculous to jump to such conclusions based on the nationality of the buyer(s).

In fairness, it is also ridiculous to jump to conclusions based on a tabloid newspaper story.

This! 

The reporter don't know shite, otherwise he would be bragging by running with an Exclusive by naming the buyers. 

No premiership football this weekend, Journo got columns to fill, simples!

Edited by Kingman

There was a story in The Telegraph, the other week when we beat Sunderland and there was plenty of football going on. I think something is going on, but we're hearing many different variations on the story so it's hard to know what to believe.

Edited by useless

Yeah is obvious to all the footballing world there will be interest, We've been up for sale about a year so every man and his dog knows this. 

The main thing and the only that we want to know is who to? and not one single journo knows jack shite about the only thing thats worth knowing, so pretty much status quo!

Edited by Kingman

As much as i want us to be succesfull, id hate to see glory hunters flock to AVFC

Plastic fans is the worst thing i know.

Apart from the Holocaust, obviously. And Hersheys' chocolate.
  • Like 3

I agree - that's why I've taken these latest rumours with a pinch of salt. We all know what happened this time last year.

• Like 1

Â