2015 Takeover Thread

samjp26

When I first saw that AmyITK account, I thought it was some fake scrub who was using Brandy Brewer's pics. Turns out it's actually her using what I assume is her real name.

Well then she wouldn't get no love from me. 

• Like 4

When I first saw that AmyITK account, I thought it was some fake scrub who was using Brandy Brewer's pics. Turns out it's actually her using what I assume is her real name.

Well then she wouldn't get no love from me. 

I'd hang out of her passenger side.

Surely this would be good news regarding any takeover?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3136117/UEFA-Financial-Fair-Play-rules-blocked-court-Brussels-Manchester-City-PSG-fans-claim-victory.html

A court in Brussels has referred a case submitted by several claimants to the European Court of Justice and imposed an interim measure blocking UEFA from activating phase two of its rules to cut the deficit clubs are permitted from 45million euros to 30m.

The claimants include Manchester City supporters and Paris St-Germain fans as well as Belgian agent Daniel Striani.

Manchester City and PSG were both sanctioned by UEFA last season for breaching the FFP rules, which state clubs in European competition must only spend what they earn, with some limited flexibility.
UEFA is preparing to make its own changes to the rules at an executive committee meeting in Prague next week and those amendments may fall in line with the court's interim ruling

Jean-Louis Dupont, the lawyer who is leading the case for the claimants, said: 'As counsels for the claimants, we believe that this Belgian judgement is the right answer to the FFP issue. Let's have the highest EU court examining peacefully its EU legality. 
'We also are convinced that this breakthrough is one more reason for UEFA to adopt - on July 1 2015 - the amendments to FFP it has announced.'

6th/7th of July  ;)  ;)

Bitter disappointment or jubilant celebration?

Pretty much hit the nail on the head, will be make or break in terms of takeover I've heard. Although another party could submit a bid if this current one fails. Should hear something early July. Should.

4th July with Will Smith unveiling our new owners

Stop sharing nonsense on twitter. Any idiot can open a fake twitter and post a silly rumour

You hardly have to provide a sperm sample to open a VT account either, ya know ! 

(I gave one anyway)

Me too. But mine got lost in the post(man).

• Like 3

I think I would rather have her telling me bullshit than some sweaty overweight male sports journalist.

• Like 1

Â