2015 Takeover Thread

samjp26

Just because some Billionaires are coming to BHX tomorrow doesn't mean to say they're here to buy us. Just like Bob Rich wasn't here to buy us or any of the other ones who got mentioned last year.

Way to kill the excitement [emoji17]
  • Like 1

Looking on their Wikipedia looks like Valero Services have a lot of business interests in the UK, so probably a routine trip for those guys.

Just because some Billionaires are coming to BHX tomorrow doesn't mean to say they're here to buy us. Just like Bob Rich wasn't here to buy us or any of the other ones who got mentioned last year.

Way to kill the excitement [emoji17]

It's only because I want us to be bought buy Dalian Wanda : )

Edited by useless
  • Like 3

Jees are you guys all watching airports again? Love how you all think it's gonna be amazing like how you always think the new sponsors gonna be jaguar or cadbury then we end up with wba left overs. Lol then you critique anyone who disagrees with you. I'd love to live in the fantasy villa talk back bubble you lot live in

Wobble

Jees are you guys all watching airports again? Love how you all think it's gonna be amazing like how you always think the new sponsors gonna be jaguar or cadbury then we end up with wba left overs. Lol then you critique anyone who disagrees with you. I'd love to live in the fantasy villa talk back bubble you lot live in

Wobble

Shush now. Back to bed.

• Like 2

Am I the only one that has no preference for Chinese or American? Without knowing who either of the alleged interested parties are, it's hard to judge them yet.

That said, China is a bigger untapped market.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

Am I the only one that has no preference for Chinese or American? Without knowing who either of the alleged interested parties are, it's hard to judge them yet.

That said, China is a bigger untapped market.

You answered your own question in the last sentence.

As has been said US owners have been safer, while the Chinese could be a lot more risky there's always the chance they'd want to turn us into a power house asap.

Â