Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

PieFacE

I understand the business of getting a better deal, but that is not our business....its his.

we are fans, we want our players to perform.....and then we understand their clamour for financial reward once they have done it.... its called pay back time.

we as a football club have been shafted side ways with players claiming to be the business and producing zilch.

He either finds a way of getting in our first team and rams goals in to the point the club have to give in to him......or he can do one.

sorry, but there is no in between.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, bobzy said:

He isn't even a first team player!

I'd get rid - that attitude stinks.

What, and throw the baby out with the bath water?

Just because you try and get the best deal you can get doesn't necessarily mean you have a bad attitude. Let's just see how this pans out before we get too hysterical. 

6 minutes ago, avfc1982 said:

What, and throw the baby out with the bath water?

Just because you try and get the best deal you can get doesn't necessarily mean you have a bad attitude. Let's just see how this pans out before we get too hysterical. 

He would appear to be trying to squeeze as much out of the club without proving himself

If he signs the current deal being offered, gets a chance and becomes a sensation then he'd probably get a better offer anyway from us as reward.

IMO

Poor comments by Petrov regarding RHM. Stating he should leave villa for rangers. If it was Celtic I understand..but rangers? Maybe he should stay away from our training. He seems to be bitter that RDM didn't give him a contract. 

• Like 1

Yeah I've just read what petrov has said, as the poster above said he's does sound bitter, saying he will have a word with him when he's next at the training ground, he was off the pace in pre season against lower league teams, would never have made no impact on the season http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/rangers/15008371.Stan_Petrov__Rushian_Hepburn_Murphy_would_make_a_difference_to_Rangers/

Stiliyan Petrov says that young Aston Villa forward Rushian Hepburn-Murphy would be a great signing for Rangers should he make the move to Ibrox.

Continues...

4 minutes ago, KSV said:

Poor comments by Petrov regarding RHM. Stating he should leave villa for rangers. If it was Celtic I understand..but rangers? Maybe he should stay away from our training. He seems to be bitter that RDM didn't give him a contract. 

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-legend-comments-contract-12419278 article is there.

I don't like this bit; “He hasn’t asked me about Scotland, but I’m going in next week so we’ll probably have a conversation if he wants to know anything about it.”

He's meant to be a Villa man and we have offered RHM a contract - therefore we want to keep him. He shouldn't being going into Bodymoor and advising about a move or bigging up Scotland. If it was Libor Kozak, who is on the way out, that he wanted to advise then fine. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, avfc1982 said:

Petrov has a bit of a chip on his shoulder regarding Villa since we refused to offer him a playing contract this summer. It's a pity considering the good will fans have shown him since his illness. 

Yep, he was on another show recently and had a few digs. He can well and truly **** off.

4 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He's a very good player, it would be a shame to see him leave, I personally hope he doesn't. He's a very nice, funny and seemingly humble guy, I met him at an u23s game last season.

If he leaves this January, we're going to be extremely short of strikers. In my opinion, he could be a really good player in the future, I think he has got it up top (so to speak), let's just wait and see 

I'd highly doubt he'll leave January unless someone bids for him.. The summer though he is a free agent

Comments relating to what Stan has said seem extremely bizzare to me.

.....unless of course the club wants a fee and is happy for stans encouragment.

sounds all very strange to me.

7 hours ago, TRO said:

Comments relating to what Stan has said seem extremely bizzare to me.

.....unless of course the club wants a fee and is happy for stans encouragment.

sounds all very strange to me.

Seems A case of sour grapes because Stan didn't get what he wanted from villa last summer - poor comments to make and shouldn't be going to bodymoor encouraging a villa player to leave .

• Like 1

9 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

I wouldn't get rushing to give Stan a good kicking over this.

We don't know what questions he was asked to give those answers. The whole story seems strange as he has big connections to Celtic and a huge soft spot for them as well as us and yet he is recommending one of our players joins Rangers. It doesn't add up.

If Stan really is planning on going around chatting to players we want to keep about moving elsewhere he wouldn't be allowed around them at the training ground. I don't see that being the case though as regardless of how hurt he was in the summer that wouldn't be something he would do.

I'm confident these quotes have been taken totally out of context.

The thing is, Stan has never really been mis-quoted before. He is a senior figure in football - he knows what to say and when to say it. I think he knew exactly what he was saying with this. I heard him, think it was on Talksport, a few weeks back. Even then he sounded bitter about a lack of a contract offer. I'm very disappointed in him - especially after everything the club has done for him.

• Like 1

Â