limpid

Not impressed by those slating the lineup. We've probably created more chances this half than the vast majority of games so far. Their lead was totally against the run of play. Out luck is atroteus.

Is a CB fluffing a routine clearance 'Luck' ?

Hey lads, Shift from the USA here, I'm having this bizarre dream, a bit of a nightmare actually, and I'm typing this out on my laptop on the, and in the dream we're playing toons and looking like utter shite -- and here's the thing -- we're going to get relegated -- I know, hahahahaah, what a laugh -- but you know dreams, right? So I think I'm just about ready to wake up now, lads, ok, so please give me a little shake, and be gentle, and then I'll wake up and all this will seem like just ...

one bad nightmare.

I actually don't feel upset, rather more unsurprised.

It's odd, isn't it. With the exception of last week when I had a little bit of cautious optimism, I set aside a couple of hours a week to sit down and watch Villa lose.

I'm not sure I'd know what to do if we actually won.

This may feel like the ghost of Paul Lambert saying this but.. We are fecking unlucky. 

I mean, you would think one of those hits, passes, strikes we have done would have drifted in. And then for Cissy to get a weak one.. I know football is a game of skill, but blow me we have to have the worst luck in the Premiership.

Edited by Sam3773
  • Like 2

Not impressed by those slating the lineup. We've probably created more chances this half than the vast majority of games so far. Their lead was totally against the run of play. Out luck is atroteus.

How can the manager POSSIBLY legislate for an individual cock up (same as last week).

All he can do is set up + train a side to control a game. He's done that to a large extent. We were vastly superior to Newcastle most of that half. I suspect the confidence will disappear again now though.

Edited by Djemba_Villan

Hardly Sherwood's fault either is it?

Unless he could have foreseen Okore was going to do it, so criticising the lineup, as we had been by far the better team, is absurd imo.

Â