The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

B-D4RrOIUAAxE84.png

Lerner watching on..

Lerner looks awful in that picture, is he sick?

He's gone grey and bald in the last 3/4 years… Just like most of our fans!

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

Lots of movement work, which is apparently not the norm for our sessions (I saw somebody say the same thing on Twitter, they were at BMH and could see, which is proved to be correct as they were also the ones who said Randy was there with Fox etc).

Hmm.

Before anyone moans, I am certainly 100% behind the new boss.

However, a couple of quotes I've seen have me worried that we've found another Doug-type fantasist.

a) He claimed he spotted Eriksen at a Denmark-England U-17s game and rang Levy straight away to suggest his signing.....Eriksen never played at Wembley

B) He claimed Benteke was a major handful against Spurs in his stint there....Benteke never played against his Spurs.

It's all okay for now...but if things turn sour, He'll need to be cleverer with quotes like those.

1) No but he did play against England, at that very age group at that very time, in Denmark. Slip of the tongue I expect rather than compete fabrication.

2) You could see how tired he was at the press conference to be honest. He went to say he had 'played' against Benteke! Again another brain fart I imagine. He will have seen Benteke plenty of times against "his" Spurs as a coach.

I'm not setting out to defend him really, I don't really care about stuff like this, but people clamp on to these moments of mouth spil as evidence that he's a "charlatan" and by spreading it as fact without basis you are perpetuating that myth, even if you do not intended to.

IMO.

Hmm.

Before anyone moans, I am certainly 100% behind the new boss.

However, a couple of quotes I've seen have me worried that we've found another Doug-type fantasist.

a) He claimed he spotted Eriksen at a Denmark-England U-17s game and rang Levy straight away to suggest his signing.....Eriksen never played at Wembley

B) He claimed Benteke was a major handful against Spurs in his stint there....Benteke never played against his Spurs.

It's all okay for now...but if things turn sour, He'll need to be cleverer with quotes like those.

He was coaching for a while at Spurs before becoming manager so maybe that's what he was referring to?

Â