The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

John Percy ‏@John__Percy 5m5 minutes ago

Tim Sherwood is set to appoint former Mark Robson as first-team coach at Aston Villa. Robson left Norwich in November #avfc

What did Mark Robson used to be?

The former Mark Robson! Can't you read?  :D

Damn, ballsed it up. Should have said what is he now!

• Like 1

Tim Sherwood is set to appoint former Mark Robson as first-team coach at Aston Villa. Robson left Norwich in November #avfc

Me too, I should have said 'he used to be Mark Robson'.

Hmm.

Before anyone moans, I am certainly 100% behind the new boss.

However, a couple of quotes I've seen have me worried that we've found another Doug-type fantasist.

a) He claimed he spotted Eriksen at a Denmark-England U-17s game and rang Levy straight away to suggest his signing.....Eriksen never played at Wembley

B) He claimed Benteke was a major handful against Spurs in his stint there....Benteke never played against his Spurs.

It's all okay for now...but if things turn sour, He'll need to be cleverer with quotes like those.

Hmm.

Before anyone moans, I am certainly 100% behind the new boss.

However, a couple of quotes I've seen have me worried that we've found another Doug-type fantasist.

a) He claimed he spotted Eriksen at a Denmark-England U-17s game and rang Levy straight away to suggest his signing.....Eriksen never played at Wembley

B) He claimed Benteke was a major handful against Spurs in his stint there....Benteke never played against his Spurs.

It's all okay for now...but if things turn sour, He'll need to be cleverer with quotes like those.

The Benteke one might not have been as manager.

Me too, I should have said 'he used to be Mark Robson'.

Well the last few months he's been annoying me with that bloody Uptown funk shite.

• Like 3

Â