The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Relegation under Lambert was a certainty

Relegation under Sherwood is not a certainty

That's how I feel about it

Well we play in injury hit stoke on Saturday - so hes got every chance of getting off to a great start.....cant say I'm overly confident though...

Get 2 or 3 goals on Saturday and give us something to be positive about for once, my weekends have been ruined for far too long following another embarrassing performance, restore some pride into this side on Saturday Tim and prove me and many more wrong that you can in fact keep us up, I'm looking forward to the weekend for a change, UTV

Hmm.

Before anyone moans, I am certainly 100% behind the new boss.

However, a couple of quotes I've seen have me worried that we've found another Doug-type fantasist.

a) He claimed he spotted Eriksen at a Denmark-England U-17s game and rang Levy straight away to suggest his signing.....Eriksen never played at Wembley

B) He claimed Benteke was a major handful against Spurs in his stint there....Benteke never played against his Spurs.

It's all okay for now...but if things turn sour, He'll need to be cleverer with quotes like those.

He was coaching for a while at Spurs before becoming manager so maybe that's what he was referring to?

Ok cheers chaps, I now feel reassured. It was just something potentially interesting I had spotted. Your points are very well made and I'll use them against my baggies mate when he inevitably cottons onto this and attempts to use it for bitter effect.

Get 2 or 3 goals on Saturday and give us something to be positive about for once, my weekends have been ruined for far too long following another embarrassing performance, restore some pride into this side on Saturday Tim and prove me and many more wrong that you can in fact keep us up, I'm looking forward to the weekend for a change, UTV

come on give him a chance, we have 1 goal in about 10 league games and you want 2 or 3. He isnt a miracle worker ;)

It's a massive game because it will set the tone for the games to come. Win, and we ought to be able to gain a bit of momentum. Lose, even draw, and we're really up against it.

A draw would be our first point since New Years Day though...

B-D4RrOIUAAxE84.png

Lerner watching on..

So have we figured out who the three on the left are?

The next 3 candidates for the managers job when Sherwood gets the sack

Lerners mate john, the bell boy from lerners restaurant in new York and the taxi driver that took him to bodymore heath

Something is terribly wrong.

I enjoyed the weekend, I've enjoyed the humour in the last few pages, I've enjoyed the training video, we seem to suddenly have an owner and some management at that level, and I can't wait for Saturday !!

I had genuinely forgotten what this feels like

• Like 3

I enjoyed the weekend, I've enjoyed the humour in the last few pages, I've enjoyed the training video, we seem to suddenly have an owner and some management at that level, and I can't wait for Saturday !!

Feels like we're going into a new season for me, weird

I've not been excited to watch us since the start of last season. 18 months is a long time to not enjoy supporting your football club.

It may sound like a complete overreaction but it feels like I've got the club back. I've been watching YouTube clips of past glory, I've watched match of the day 2 highlights and analysis about 5 times and I've watched his press conference a few times. I can't get enough right now and I can't wait for Saturday to come round.

• Like 1

Im looking forward to his post match interview, weather we win or lose im betting it'l be interesting.

It will be nice to have the team rated as something other than Excellent by the manager no matter how we have played !!

I've not been excited to watch us since the start of last season. 18 months is a long time to not enjoy supporting your football club.

It may sound like a complete overreaction but it feels like I've got the club back. I've been watching YouTube clips of past glory, I've watched match of the day 2 highlights and analysis about 5 times and I've watched his press conference a few times. I can't get enough right now and I can't wait for Saturday to come round.

You my friend have a dose of 'Euphoria'.

Technically, euphoria is an affect, but the term is often colloquially used to define emotion and an intense state of transcendent happiness combined with an overwhelming sense of contentment. It has also been defined as an affective state of exaggerated well-being or elation.

Â