Carles Gil

bose

Yes I'd rest Benteke aswell.

Would play Gabby from the start as he's looked very rusty in these sub appearances and will be no threat to Arsenal from that so I'd go for a front trio of Gabby-Sinclair-Gil next week.

• Like 1

No, it's obvious that he should start the next game ahead of N'Zogbia, who everyone seems to be saying was utterly anonymous all game.

As its a meaningless game I agree. But if it wasn't I'd prefer Sinclair or gabby to take the place of nzogbia.

I haven't felt the need to drop Zog lately, nor do I today, as I think today was Sherwoods fault. We can't win every game by going all-out attack. No-one could have predicted us being ripped apart like we were, but after a few goals Sherwood should have made a change. Maybe throwing five in midfield instead of sticking with Grealish, Zog and Benteke all on the pitch.

(Saying that though... I'd still like Gil to be in with a shout for a place in our team, at least!!)

No, it's obvious that he should start the next game ahead of N'Zogbia, who everyone seems to be saying was utterly anonymous all game.

As its a meaningless game I agree. But if it wasn't I'd prefer Sinclair or gabby to take the place of nzogbia.

Right now, I don't disagree, but hopefully next week we see a performance from Gil that demands to be included in the team. If we don't, well, chance blown. Hopefully he gets the chance. 

Gil

Gil Gil Gil Gil

Gil Gil Gil Gil

Gil Gil

Team i would start against Burnley

I second this selection and would have a bench of : Gil Gil Gil Gil Gil

Manager: Gil

Assistant Manager: Gil

Goal Keeping Coach: Gil

• Like 1

Gil

Gil Gil Gil Gil

Gil Gil Gil Gil

Gil Gil

I second this selection and would have a bench of : Gil Gil Gil Gil Gil

Manager: Gil

Assistant Manager: Gil

Goal Keeping Coach: Gil

Me thinks something fishy is going on here on a SCALE of high proportions !!

Gil

Gil Gil Gil Gil

Gil Gil Gil Gil

Gil Gil

I'm not sure he'd work in a 4-4-2. Seriously, it would be nice to see him get a go. His total disappearance is one of the most peculiar things I've witnessed as a Villa fan.

Â