Carles Gil

bose

Not sure what interview it was, but Sherwood has confirmed Gil and Kozak are not in his plans for next season.

Was that said today?

I'd have thought both would have pre season to try and impress.  After his injury I don't think Kozak would be a massive loss if he was sold but I'd like to see what Gill can become in a villa shirt.

Not sure what interview it was, but Sherwood has confirmed Gil and Kozak are not in his plans for next season.

I don't think that's correct. There is no published interview saying anything like that as far as I can see.

Show your source or withdraw, Sir!

If Gil dosent get in the squad for the burnley game then I think it's it for him! I wish we could get some proper insight on why he's not part of the group at this time! But like others have said Tim is the man making the choices and I'm very happy so far

I don't think N'Zogbia's been bad of late, but I'd really like to see Gil in his place in the 4-4-2 diamond that we've played.

Grealish at the tip of the diamond with Benteke up top and Gil as that extra number 10. It lacks height and strength but I think we'd make up for it with the amount of goal scoring chances we'd be creating.

Sherwood had said that Kozak had impressed in training and on April 9th was praising him as being like a new signing. A month on and he's done with him.

I don't get why every week on here there is a story about another player Sherwood has already written off. 

Gil, Westwood, Okore, Kozak, Helenius. Take your pick.

Edited by VillanousOne

The last thing on Gil he said hes undecided. Unless i have missed something that was said recently.

Sherwood surely can see the guy has ability. We will definately know whos not in his plans if they are left out against Burnley. I imagine quite a few regulars will be rested..  I think we will see Guzan Baker Senderos Cissohko Gil Murphy Wiemann Kozak possibly all be involved somewhere. Sherwood said Okore and a few others were carrying injuries and Delph and Cleverley looked tired on the weekend.

TIme will tell.

Seems odd if true, for both players.

Seems very odd. Would seriously make me question his judgment.

But unless someone can show any evidence that he said anything remotely like this, the claim looks like obvious trolling and it is depressing how many seem to have fallen for it.
  • Like 1

Seems odd if true, for both players.

Seems very odd. Would seriously make me question his judgment.

But unless someone can show any evidence that he said anything remotely like this, the claim looks like obvious trolling and it is depressing how many seem to have fallen for it.

You're getting your knickers in a twist for no reason again.

Who exactly has fallen for it?

Every reply since foreveryoung's original post that has addressed the alleged quote directly has questioned it's authenticity.

Edited by Stevo985

I saw an interview where Sherwood said Gil had an affair with his wife thats why hes been dropped, i have no link though and its nowhere online.

Lets discuss it for a few pages

Outrageous if true. Can understand fully why Sherwood has dropped him.

• Like 1

I saw an interview where Sherwood said Gil had an affair with his wife thats why hes been dropped, i have no link though and its nowhere online.

Lets discuss it for a few pages

Outrageous if true. Can understand fully why Sherwood has dropped him.

Tbh i thought it would be something like that, completley understandable

You're getting your knickers in a twist for no reason again.

Unless you can document all the previous occasions when I have allegedly got my knickers in a twist for no reason, I find it hard to respond to that point.

What I will say is, in response to the comment

Seems odd, if true

is that it is NOT true.

Therfore there is NOTHING to discuss, with or without qualifications about the veracity of the orignal claim.

Â