Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

It literally isn't.  Hutton played in the vast majority of games last season, as did Gestede, as did Sinclair.

You're literally wrong.

Did Sinclair? I barely remember him playing from around September onwards. 

It is a **** shit team regardless. 

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

It literally isn't.  Hutton played in the vast majority of games last season, as did Gestede, as did Sinclair.

You're literally wrong.

The vast majority being just over half for gestede and Sinclair (god knows how many were sub appearances). 

Didn't bother to put in a shift this season, can't see why next season would be any different.

If we can get any money for him we should take it and run.

• Like 1

He made some good cameo appearances from the bench, but then whenever he got a start he was absolutely dire. Even though we aren't penniless any more, I would still bite Celtic's hand off if they are offering £2m for him.

1 hour ago, Tubby said:

Have we got anyone at the club that could keep a straight face whilst asking for £30m?

Ah, the Daniel Levy approach

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, KSV said:

Love how we slapped 6 million price tag. Hated how we always sell cheap. Hardball 

for most players I agree but not deadwood like SInclair. just what them out of club ASAP

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

for most players I agree but not deadwood like SInclair. just what them out of club ASAP

Especially with 3 years left on his deal at what I imagine are mid-to-high wages. I thought we'd be willing to take 2m just to get him off the books.

3 hours ago, KSV said:

Thats Randy Lerner mentality lads.

Tony Xia will get 4 million for him and off the books ;)

unless Martin O'Neill has got a new club job then we be lucky to get 2million for him

I'm probably in the minority here but I'd keep him. Will do a god job in the Championship and I really don't get the hate for the guy.

1 hour ago, useless said:

Six million is a fair price, for Sinclair in the current financial climate. Especially to a team like Celtic, he could make a huge difference to them.

A fair price? A fair price would be 6 deep fried mars bars. If we get £6m for Sinclair i will christen our new chairman 'Doc Turpin'.

In a world where Troy Deeney is being talked about as £30M player, then £6m dosesn't sound too unrealistic for Sinclair to me. When it comes to us signing players we'll probably have to pay over the odds, so might as well do the same to other clubs, if at all possible.

Go to the Ayew and Adama threads and lots of posters think we would be lucky to get our money back. Come into the Scott Sinclair thread and £6m is a fair price. The world has truly gone mad.

Nt: if Troy Deeney goes for anything approaching £30m i will run naked through the streets of Birmingham. 

Â