Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

I wonder if he'll get many assists.... or goals.. or if he'll be any good.... or here anyway, this is his girlfriend. She's off Corrie

Helen%20Flanagan23.jpg

Very big pair of

Hands :rolleyes:

Jeans?

Doubt if he'll ever be up in time for training, or put it this way, I wouldnt! :)

This deal doesn't excite me at all...more overrated English tat who hasn't played for ages and hardly pulled up trees when he did play. A back-up player, surely.

Jack ROdwell has hardly pulled up any trees since he left the City bench

• Like 1

This deal doesn't excite me at all...more overrated English tat who hasn't played for ages and hardly pulled up trees when he did play. A back-up player, surely.

Jack ROdwell has hardly pulled up any trees since he left the City bench

Didnt realise he was a gardener!!

• Like 1

He said he wants to be a part of Villa, so let us welcome him properly and give him a chance to join the family. I actually believe what he has said to be honest, the fact that he admits his time at West Brom wasn't good also makes me believe that he does want to give this a proper go.

Still young and if he still has his ability, he'll do good for us.

I wonder if he'll get many assists.... or goals.. or if he'll be any good.... or here anyway, this is his girlfriend. She's off Corrie

Helen%20Flanagan23.jpg

How many iPhone users double tapped those wangers then? Quite a furry arm though.

Â