--------------Guzan----------------

Hutton--Okore--Clark--Cissokho

-------------Sanchez---------------

------Westwood--Delph---------

Gil--------------------------Weimann

-------------Benteke----------------

Is our best team.

At the moment I'd agree.

If we sign Sinclair I'd put Gil into the centre instead of Westwood and Sinclair on the right

I'm not sure Gil in the centre is a good thing. I think he will do more damage out wide.

Think we should probably try to be a bit braver at home with a midfield and attack looking like below. That is much more balanced than still trying to play Weimann or Gabby on the wing. Sinclair can easily be interchanged with Grealish/Bacuna/CNZ and Weimann can be swapped with Gabby in attack.

Delph       Sanchez

Gil                                                     Sinclair 

Benteke     Weimann

If the game needs tightening up you replace Weimann with Westwood and play 4-3-3 or if more creativity is needed you push Gil behind Benteke and replace one striker with another winger. For me I would replace Delph with Westwood when going a bit more defensive.

Westwood       Sanchez

Grealish                 Gil                   Sinclair 

Benteke

• Like 2

Well this is turning into an exciting day for rumours, 3 solid links so far. I'd be very happy if we got Sinclair and Ba. Ba would be a great option upfront with Benteke and hopefully Lerner is about to finance a big deal to help us complete the squad. Although it wouldn't surprise me if our interest in Ba was for a loan.

who da 3rd link

Michael Jordan

Defensive cover needed please

We've got 5 centreback, 4 (arguably 5) fullbacks, 4 deep lying central midfielders, 2 competent goalkeepers and a partridge in a pear tree.

I think money would be better spent elsewhere!

Is our best team.

At the moment I'd agree.

If we sign Sinclair I'd put Gil into the centre instead of Westwood and Sinclair on the right

I'm not sure Gil in the centre is a good thing. I think he will do more damage out wide.

Maybe, but I'd like to see him in the middle with a license to roam. So he can drift wide anyway.

With Delph and Sanchez as the other 2 in midfield we should be able to cover a free roaming attacking mid.

Is our best team.

I'd have the same line up but play Weimann upfront with Benteke and give Gil a free role in behind them.  It leaves us a bit exposed on the wings but I have confidence in our full backs and Weimann and Gil could swap to the wings if we were getting too exposed.    It'll be interesting to see what happens with Gabby now. 

• Like 1

Think we should probably try to be a bit braver at home with a midfield and attack looking like below. That is much more balanced than still trying to play Weimann or Gabby on the wing. Sinclair can easily be interchanged with Grealish/Bacuna/CNZ and Weimann can be swapped with Gabby in attack.

Delph       Sanchez

Gil                                                     Sinclair 

Benteke     Weimann

If the game needs tightening up you replace Weimann with Westwood and play 4-3-3 or if more creativity is needed you push Gil behind Benteke and replace one striker with another winger. For me I would replace Delph with Westwood when going a bit more defensive.

Westwood       Sanchez

Grealish                 Gil                   Sinclair 

Benteke

Like that first team - pass that on to Lambo ;)

• Like 2