January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

These rumoured deals and Delph signing a 4 year deal leads me to believe theres things going on behind the scenes regarding the club sale, we can only hope

These rumoured deals and Delph signing his new contract makes me think that my neighbour is working for MI5 and there's a conspiracy against me that goes all the way to the top. I can hear them talking about it through the walls.

• Like 3

Who's this Delle Alli kid? Never heard of him.

MK Dons midfielder with 12 goals in 26 games. Loads of potential.

Bloody hell!

My thoughts exactly. That music is incredibly ghey.

Fixed  :P

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1

I really want us to sign Alli. He's arguably the best player in League 1 already at only 18 years old which is quite an achievement in itself and he's got the physical attributes to be able to look after himself too ( 6"2 I think ).

I would hope that we could sway him to come here as we are closer to his home in MK plus we have a better record of bringing through young players from lower leagues as well ( Westwood, Delph, Lowton etc )

£5m is not a lot in today's market for a player of his potential

Edited by Biskitt
  • Like 1

I wonder if we can offer a couple of loans to MK Dons to secure the deal? Can a league 1 team have 2 loans from the same club? ...

My understanding is that they can have two, but if the players in question are under 23 then they can have more.

Hopefully the uncertainty at Nufc with not having a permanent manager will work in our favour. I think if Lambert gets him in a room he'll sign. I don't know how he does it but he seems to have some serious lyrics when it comes to getting players to believe in him.

• Like 1