January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Well this is turning into an exciting day for rumours, 3 solid links so far. I'd be very happy if we got Sinclair and Ba. Ba would be a great option upfront with Benteke and hopefully Lerner is about to finance a big deal to help us complete the squad. Although it wouldn't surprise me if our interest in Ba was for a loan.

Well this is turning into an exciting day for rumours, 3 solid links so far. I'd be very happy if we got Sinclair and Ba. Ba would be a great option upfront with Benteke and hopefully Lerner is about to finance a big deal to help us complete the squad. Although it wouldn't surprise me if our interest in Ba was for a loan.

I presume something is happening behind the scenes, think we will see atleast one more in the very least.

Not sure on the Ba rumours at all but Sinclair seems the deal probably on loan.

Rumours of this guy called Nkololo being on trial, is he a striker anyone know anything about him?

http://tinyurl.com/qh8p9e3

Rumours of this guy called Nkololo being on trial, anyone know anything about him?

http://tinyurl.com/qh8p9e3

He's got a long throw. ;)

Edited by CrackpotForeigner

Missed the Ba rumours. Are we talking Dem BaBa or a different one?

Edit: now I see it. Next thread down from this one.

As you were. :)

Edited by choffer
  • Like 1

Still a chance that we could get Januzaj on loan instead. B)

Why are people still banging on about loaning Januzaj. The only way we will see him in a Villa shirt will be these two options ONLY:

1. We buy him out-right.

2. Manure MUST recall Cleverley first, then we can loan him.

None of which is likely or will happen.

Edited by Spray

who da 3rd link

Apparently hes passed the medical and is discussing terms for a loan move.

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

BREAKING NEWS

Scott Sinclair has passed a medical with Aston Villa and is now in talks about a loan deal until the end of the season, according to Sky sources.

It is thought the deal will be with a view to making it permanent at the end of the season. The 25-year-old winger has made just three starts since signing for Manchester City in 2012.

Edited by Marley the Bognor Villan