January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Sinclair could go either way (good, bad, or in between), but at least a half season loan means that we have a chance to try before we buy effectively. It's a smart move really considering the amount of time he's been out. He didn't do much at West Brom, but if he can recapture his Swansea form he'll be decent for us.

Being greedy, would not mind us loaning in a striker, there must be a decent one out there, just to ease the burden on Tekkers

If we do play Sinclair and Gil together, would prefer Benteke and Weimann to paly as main strikers, Delph as Box to box midfielder and Sanchez holding

Being greedy, would not mind us loaning in a striker, there must be a decent one out there, just to ease the burden on Tekkers

If we do play Sinclair and Gil together, would prefer Benteke and Weimann to paly as main strikers, Delph as Box to box midfielder and Sanchez holding

That would be very bold but I like the way Weimann and Gil seem to have a connection. Certainly for home games it would be great to see. Sinclair and Gil have improved the balance of the squad though which I am very happy about. Like you, I reckon one more signing would do me nicely.

At the moment

--------------Guzan----------------

Hutton--Okore--Clark--Cissokho

-------------Sanchez---------------

------Westwood--Delph---------

Gil--------------------------Weimann

-------------Benteke----------------

Is our best team.

At the moment it is but any team with Weimann on the wing is unbalanced. Weimann should be upfront or on the bench.

--------------Guzan----------------

Hutton--Okore--Clark--Cissokho

-------------Sanchez---------------

------Westwood--Delph---------

Gil--------------------------Weimann

-------------Benteke----------------

Is our best team.

At the moment I'd agree.

If we sign Sinclair I'd put Gil into the centre instead of Westwood and Sinclair on the right

• Like 1

Defensive cover needed please

In what position? We have 2 RB 2 LB and 5 CB so I think we are covered. I'd like another CF but if we didn't I wouldn't mind too much as long as Sinclair can hit the ground running.

Senderos - anyone any news on when he'll be back?  seems to have dragged on a bit

Vlaar - suspect injury alert appears to be regular with him

Baker - made of glass until this season but seems to be getting better

Leaves us with Clark and Okore one of who missed the whole of last season.  If Lambert wants 3 at the back for some games we are a bit exposed.  For me I understand the need for new striker but maybe Sinclair has just given us that by releasing Gabby and our top scorer for the season Weimann to play in a more advanced role that suits them better.  Defensively I'd prefer some cover

Weimann and Gill can easily swap positions throughout the game, cause opposition to get confused.  We don't sseem to swap positions during the game enough, last time we did that effectively was when young and downing were on the flanks