January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

I'm not sure if this has already been discussed, but seeing as there might be some options there , does anyone know or know of someone who may know the situation when it comes to loaning two players from the same club?

This has already been discussed. You can't loan 2 players from the same team or loan 2 players from different teams if the teams share part of a name together.

Does that also mean as we already have a Tom on loan we cant loan another Tom but a Dick and a Harry are OK?

I'm not sure if this has already been discussed, but seeing as there might be some options there , does anyone know or know of someone who may know the situation when it comes to loaning two players from the same club?

This has already been discussed. You can't loan 2 players from the same team or loan 2 players from different teams if the teams share part of a name together.

Does that also mean as we already have a Tom on loan we cant loan another Tom but a Dick and a Harry are OK?

Dick's gone out on loan to Derby, I think another Tom would not be allowed so that just leaves Harry if the net spend allows it in accordance with FFP.

• Like 2

I wish we'd hurry up and sign somebody so we can forget about Cleverly and Januzaj.

Are you allowed to use both of those in a sentence if they're from the same club?

Can anyone confirm?

• Like 4

I wish we'd hurry up and sign somebody so we can forget about Cleverly and Januzaj.

Are you allowed to use both of those in a sentence if they're from the same club?

Can anyone confirm?

Well useless did and the sun didn't explode so I presume we can.

Edited by StefanAVFC

The latest Premier League page 207  Handbook (PDF link)

I tried copying pasting some of the relevant stuff but it went all funny. But seems if there's a deal in place to sign Cleverly then we can indeed take Januzaj on loan or if we register Januzaj as a goalkeeper. I'd laugh if we weren't even interested in him now.

• Like 1

What would our net spend be if we loaned Cleverley and Januzaj?

At least thirty twelve I would think.

Pretty sure that's Numberwang and does not comply with FFP. Not that Randy would ever pay for Numberwang anyway, he's too busy lounging around in his pants with Uncle Tom watching us on the box via usagoals.com. 

• Like 1

I cant show you the net spend as I have already shown one net spend in this thread before so I cant show two net spends at once in the same thread

How many beans make five, Richard, answer me that if you're so gosh darned clever.