January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

There is almost nothing likeable about Cassano as a human being. If he can't be arsed at Real Madrid we've got no change. Not for me.

Is that N'Zogbia tweet a fake?

why does that make him unlikeable as a human?

Why does what make him unlikeable? I don't state any reasoning!

Pato is being offered around Premiership!! Hull have been interested but won't pay his £60k a week wages!!

Pity we haven't got that money at moment (until Bent etc go in the summer) to bring him here as would show a sign of ambition even if we did even on loan!!

Everton and QPR are also interested.

Edited by Villan4Life

Pato is being offered around Premiership!! Hull have been interested but won't pay his £60k a week wages!!

Pity we haven't got that money at moment (until Bent etc go in the summer) to bring him here as would show a sign of ambition even if we did even on loan!!

Pato hasn't been the same player for a while now.

Pato hasn't been the same player for a while now.

He's changed his name to Ned and taken up Hockey

• Like 1

Newcastle apparently are signing 2 young Spanish U19 players for around £1/1.5mil (David Concha and Jorge Mere) and loaning them back to their teams until the summer after the success of Ayoze Perez and looking towards Spain for more emerging talent in the future.

After how good Gil is looking i hope we do the same and look to Spain for more promising talent as well. Some bargains to he had over in that league.

Edited by Villan4Life

Newcastle apparently are signing 2 young Spanish U19 players for around £1/1.5mil (David Concha and Jorge Mere) and loaning them back to their teams until the summer after the success of Ayoze Perez and looking towards Spain for more emerging talent in the future.

After how good Gil is looking i hope we do the same and look to Spain for more promising talent as well. Some bargains to he had over in that league.

This. Although the loaning back for the rest of the season option is not ideal as we could do with 2 more Gil's in the team now.

• Like 1

Ashley really has turned them into an ebay club. We only think we are bad having Lerner, imagine having that cheap skate as an owner

I wonder what other news and transfer talk there is surrounding Newcastle. If only there was a better place to find such information and discuss.

Come on guys!! This is Villatalk for crying out loud!!

Edited by Tayls

I'm not sure if this has already been discussed, but seeing as there might be some options there , does anyone know or know of someone who may know the situation when it comes to loaning two players from the same club?

It's possible under the Delap Clause; Section B28, Article 519.

• Like 2

Some bargains like Cissokho and Sanchez? (and Luna...)

I think it's safe to say that Spain is well within our radar these days!

I'm not sure if this has already been discussed, but seeing as there might be some options there , does anyone know or know of someone who may know the situation when it comes to loaning two players from the same club?

This has already been discussed. You can't loan 2 players from the same team or loan 2 players from different teams if the teams share part of a name together.

Edited by KJT123
  • Like 1