January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

He'll go to Everton and score 10 goals.

If he plays a 100 games for them maybe, but judging on his current fitness levels I'd be surprised if he completed 10 games for them.

I'll also be hoping this is true, someone has been very quick off the mark to get that photo though is it not more likely to be shopped?

Cassano is available on a free and is better than all our strikers combined at this point in time. 

Yeah he's risolved the contract issues with Parma, looks like he'll get back pay they owe him. However wherever he has gone, including Madrid, he has moved his mom to cook local Bari/Pugliese cuisine for him, he always speaks the dialect of Bari (which is an incomprehensible series of unrelated sounds) when he can over italian. He's a top, top lad, but he will want to go home now I think to Bari.

He would not fit in here as he has always said he hates training and tries to avoid it wherever possible. I doubt that's the kind of attitude Lambert wants around the place. If it were me though I'd have him in a heartbeat for 3 months, even if he didn't train, play him behind Weimann and Benteke and give him the freedom of Villa Park.

He sounds like an absolute tosser if that's true.  Wouldn't want him near Villa Park.

Wasn't my intention to make him out to be a tosser, he's one of my faves of his generation easy. You mean the training thing?

Uproots his Mum in order for her to cook for him, wants to talk in unique dialect/language irrespective of situation and can't be bothered with training.  Sounds almost like a petulant child rather than a professional footballer.

I seem to remember something about him fighting a coach/maybe players as well?  Just seems like a bad egg.

Cassano is available on a free and is better than all our strikers combined at this point in time. 

Yeah he's risolved the contract issues with Parma, looks like he'll get back pay they owe him. However wherever he has gone, including Madrid, he has moved his mom to cook local Bari/Pugliese cuisine for him, he always speaks the dialect of Bari (which is an incomprehensible series of unrelated sounds) when he can over italian. He's a top, top lad, but he will want to go home now I think to Bari.

He would not fit in here as he has always said he hates training and tries to avoid it wherever possible. I doubt that's the kind of attitude Lambert wants around the place. If it were me though I'd have him in a heartbeat for 3 months, even if he didn't train, play him behind Weimann and Benteke and give him the freedom of Villa Park.

He sounds like an absolute tosser if that's true.  Wouldn't want him near Villa Park.

Wasn't my intention to make him out to be a tosser, he's one of my faves of his generation easy. You mean the training thing?

Uproots his Mum in order for her to cook for him, wants to talk in unique dialect/language irrespective of situation and can't be bothered with training.  Sounds almost like a petulant child rather than a professional footballer.

I seem to remember something about him fighting a coach/maybe players as well?  Just seems like a bad egg.

Yeah he is a likeable bad egg I spose! With his mom though that's every Italian mother's dream! To be able to cook for her son etc. even when he's moved away. She would have loved it. 

I'm not saying he's a model professional or anything, he's said some really bad stuff from time to time, has caused trouble wherever he's gone eventually. Trouble is, he is/was one of the most naturally gifted footballers I have ever had the pleasure to watch.

• Like 1

No thanks to McManaman! he has done nothing of note part from a handful of good games for Wigan towards end of the season they was relegated (Similar to N'Zogbia did a few years before) he also reminds me very much of his team mate James McClean.

Very over-rated player is that McManaman plus his attitude is very questionable,He thinks he is better than what he is and has given out near 2 career threatening injuries to 2 different players already.

There is almost nothing likeable about Cassano as a human being. If he can't be arsed at Real Madrid we've got no change. Not for me.

Is that N'Zogbia tweet a fake?

Yep. I follow him and he ain't tweeted that, and even if had and then deleted it it would have been retweeted by plenty of people.

There is almost nothing likeable about Cassano as a human being. If he can't be arsed at Real Madrid we've got no change. Not for me.

Is that N'Zogbia tweet a fake?

why does that make him unlikeable as a human?

Darren Fletcher has been released by United. Snap him up asap! If he can remain healthy, he is a quality footballer. Fletcher, Sanchez, Delph would be a great midfield. 

Edit: Not released but allowed to leave for free.

Edited by Czechlad