January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Nzogbia to Everton on loan. Herd to Wigan on loan. We making room as we have 25 registered players at the moment?

Have either of those things actually happened?

Why on earth would Everton want N'Zogbia? I hope Herd moves on to a successful career, I like the lad and think he's at least championship quality.

• Like 1

Nzogbia to Everton on loan. Herd to Wigan on loan. We making room as we have 25 registered players at the moment?

Why on earth would Everton want N'Zogbia? I hope Herd moves on to a successful career, I like the lad and think he's at least championship quality.

Played on Martinez at Wigan. Might be a case like Ireland and Hughes. Havent seen anything about it though

Played on Martinez at Wigan. Might be a case like Ireland and Hughes. Havent seen anything about it though

Ew

Well well well. Nzogbia to Everton is interesting! Would free wages and you'd think we wouldn't offload him if we didn't have some more cover in that position coming in?

Herd to Wigan is a good move for him, I hope his achilles gets better quick and he can play every week.