January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Get Sisto Pione from Denmark, just Got his debut on the u21 international with an hattrick... He will be a worldclass player in 2/3/4 years... He's a wide player.

There's a video of him somewhere upthread I think. He looks world class in that, for sure. And not in a Tonev kinda way, either.

Get Sisto Pione from Denmark, just Got his debut on the u21 international with an hattrick... He will be a worldclass player in 2/3/4 years... He's a wide player.

There's a video of him somewhere upthread I think. He looks world class in that, for sure. And not in a Tonev kinda way, either.

He will be world class. He seems to be the type of player who adapts in any level he plays at. But if we should have any chance of bringing him to Villa Park, now is the time. In the next window he will be out of our range. He Will most likely get his debut on the Danish international this spring.

He will be world class. He seems to be the type of player who adapts in any level he plays at. But if we should have any chance of bringing him to Villa Park, now is the time. In the next window he will be out of our range. He Will most likely get his debut on the Danish international this spring.

It makes you want to write to Lambert, just to make sure he's at least heard of the guy :)

Seeing how well Gil has done has given me a little more confidence in the manager. But, it is now up to Lerner to make a decision on how much he cares about this club. The lift a 3.5m signing gave the fans today was incredible. We don't need £10m+ signings, just a couple of 3.5m ones.

• Like 3

Too many £3/4 million buys are gambles though jacket.Tonev was , what £4m?, Helenius £2m?, sometimes an experienced player on a free, Ayew for example, and a couple of signings like that Pione fella, wouldn't be too bad imho.

Sinclair on £30k per week, yes please, on £50k per week, no thanks.

Too many £3/4 million buys are gambles though jacket.Tonev was , what £4m?, Helenius £2m?, sometimes an experienced player on a free, Ayew for example, and a couple of signings like that Pione fella, wouldn't be too bad imho.

Sinclair on £30k per week, yes please, on £50k per week, no thanks.

Every signing is a risk I guess. I hope we didn't spend 4m on Tonev and I thought Helenius was just under 1m. Anyway, I do get what you mean. Ayew could be class but not seen anything on Pione other than what I have read on the FM15 threads.

We definitely need a couple of players though. In an ideal world bringing in Ayew and someone like Ings would be amazing. Won't happen though but it will keep me interested for the rest of the window.