Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

11 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

People who get annoyed by page breaks.

I think it's because some people click on the last page of the thread rather than clicking the topic title which takes you to the last unread post in the thread.

So if you click on the last page and the first post you see is "yo mama wud!" with no quote then the page break has ruined their joke.

I dunno, I'm just guessing.

4 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I think it's because some people click on the last page of the thread rather than clicking the topic title which takes you to the last unread post in the thread.

So if you click on the last page and the first post you see is "yo mama wud!" with no quote then the page break has ruined their joke.

I dunno, I'm just guessing.

I find it strange. If I see something at the top of a page then I'll go back to the previous page to see what they're posting about.

I've never "got" that, in all my time on VT.

Just now, Stevo985 said:

I find it strange. If I see something at the top of a page then I'll go back to the previous page to see what they're posting about.

I've never "got" that, in all my time on VT.

Page breaks do my head in tbf. I'll always go back a page or two though to catch up with the convo. 

15 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

I think I've answered my question about where you put your tackle in these crazy jeans. 

There's  definitely no room for a Velcro wallet in the pockets though. 

45B58355-2CE7-46A6-A04C-813AAA7B9635-1734-000001E27ACEE642.jpeg

That is disgraceful although he may be doing the world a favor. His chances of reproducing effectively cannot be great.

2 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

That is disgraceful although he may be doing the world a favor. His chances of reproducing effectively cannot be great.

I dunno what's worse - his knob or her hair cut.

Both offend me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/6/2018 at 17:22, wazzap24 said:

45B58355-2CE7-46A6-A04C-813AAA7B9635-1734-000001E27ACEE642.jpeg

Christ, that women should be so lucky getting a piece of meat like that, especially with a haircut like that. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I dunno what's worse - his knob or her hair cut.

Both offend me. 

There's no debate. 

If I was strapped into a chair with one of those things on my head that forced your eyelids open and told I had to stare at one for 24 hours, I'd pick the schlong every time. 

I know it's a terrible thing to say, but her disgusted face is the very definition of irony!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

I know it's a terrible thing to say, but her disgusted face is the very definition of irony!

I don't know the women in question but I can surmise:

1) she writes a blog on feminism

2) she did a degree in 'gender studies' or some other such rinky dink qualification

3) she refers to herself an pansexual or some other such ridiculous gender pro-noun

4) she reads Buzzfeed

5) she has cats

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â