Paul Lambert

limpid

I've had enough and done with this regime. Sorry but tonight was the final straw for me. Don't get me wrong, we started the game well enough. But, once we go a goal down and yes, I am going to blame Clark, we never looked like pulling ourselves back into it.

Did anyone notice that, although Vlaar didn't stop Austin scoring his second, he was covering a player and position that Clark was previously occupying. Surely a half fit Senderos or Okore would be a better choice than the unreliable Clark?

Then, where's the spirit and willingness to get back in to it?

For me, Lambert has to go. He's had enough chances and the injury situations have no bearing any more. He's got a more experienced squad this time around and it's bigger too. Losing in such a tame fashion to the worst team in the league says it all for me. Time to find a new manager to try to lift us out of this mire.

I keep hearing "no other manager could do better". How true would you guys say that is? Out of the realistic managers available, would any of them do better?

There are only certain people saying this. I reckon most of us don't believe it and can believe that somewhere in this world there is a better person. It is not too difficult really as Lambert is clueless and useless.

• Like 1

It's his opinion though. As for looking at what is happening, he is doing the same and forming his own opinion. It does not make it black and white, it makes it personal to him - and perhaps shared by others.

Wow, I didn't realise it was his opinion - thanks for pointing that out to me.

In all seriousness, I don't see how it changes anything?

Because he is entitled to it and doesn't need to be told that everything is black and white. I think we all know things are not black and white.

Please can people think about Pulis and how he walked out of Palace?! I still haven't forgiven O'Neill. I don't want that pretentious dicksplash anywhere near Villa

Desperate times.

To be fair, getting Pulis in now to get us playing well and keep us from relegation only for him to walk out at the end of the season when we're in a stronger position and can attract a better continental manager sounds like a pretty good deal right about now.

He wouldn't walk out. He'd laugh down the phone at whoever calls him to query if he's interested. At this point I'd potentially be looking at Simon Grayson or Karl Robinson. They are clearly good managers who should be given a chance, unlike Lambert who has been so many chances its not even funny. He's broken records I hadn't even thought about let alone worried would be smashed.

I'm torn. On the one hand I want him the **** out of my club but on the other hand he's paying my mortgage with the amount of money I'm winning through betting against us.

I'm not surprised we've lost tonight. This is a guy who said yesterday "I'm not concerned about the lack of goals. Once the season kicks in we will be fine". Well the season is a quarter gone Paul you massive helmet.

He doesn't have a creative bone in his body and this is reflected in the way we play and the shit he buys.

He's neglected the number 10 role now for 3 years so he can give Weimann and Agbonlahor 38 games a season to kick and rush it up the pitch.

He will buy Cleverley for 8m in January and then take us down.

Get the **** out.

• Like 3

I'm torn. On the one hand I want him the **** out of my club but on the other hand he's paying my mortgage with the amount of money I'm winning through betting against us.

I'm not surprised we've lost tonight. This is a guy who said yesterday "I'm not concerned about the lack of goals. Once the season kicks in we will be fine". Well the season is a quarter gone Paul you massive helmet.

He doesn't have a creative bone in his body and this is reflected in the way we play and the shit he buys.

He's neglected the number 10 role now for 3 years so he can give Weimann and Agbonlahor 38 games a season to kick and rush it up the pitch.

He will buy Cleverley for 8m in January and then take us down.

Get the **** out.

Top post. Agree totally

:lol: Same!

I've won a fortune.

• Like 1

Â