Paul Lambert

limpid

Needs to sort out home form and needs to sort it out fast. You can just feel the tension in Villa Park, everyone is just ready to have a moan because we're so **** awful to watch. It's not entirely Lamberts fault, it's just 4 years on the bounce of horrible dull performances at Villa Park. The club needs a lift. The fans need a lift. 

For those that moan about Lambert's post match comments, he said we were very poor and our defending for the goals was unacceptable.

The response after the second goal was good.

Great.

Seriously, we should have got back into game give the opportunities we created in the second half. I am sure Big Sam is thanking the woodwork for the victory tonight.

For those that moan about Lambert's post match comments, he said we were very poor and our defending for the goals was unacceptable.

Great.

Seriously, we should have got back into game give the opportunities we created in the second half. I am sure Big Sam is thanking the woodwork for the victory tonight.

Maybe we should go 2 goals behind in every game then

Lambert's negatives far out way his positives

Pulis is having more of an impact at Palace in less time with probably less resources and quality yet he is definitely deemed a poorer manager than many on here and certainly a manager many wouldn't want at Villa Park. I wouldn't want him either but then I'm not banging the Lambert drum.

• Like 2

Great.

Great, we may, could have, possibly gotten a draw at home to a poor West Ham side.

Nothing has changed for me. I think Lerner and Faulkner should evaluate the season in the summer and make a decision regarding back or sack Lambert then.

If we have progressed (enough) points wise and position wise in table, back him. If no progress, sack him.

Never do anything in the season. That just creates longer term pain.

• Like 2

Great.

Great, we may, could have, possibly gotten a draw at home to a poor West Ham side.

West Ham are on form at the moment, we are not sadly. 

Oh that's alright then!

Â