Paul Lambert

limpid

Am I the only one that doesn't watch GoT and has no interest in doing so?

I'm sat in a bar in Prague and O thought I'll try the free internet and read a bit of VIllatalk and WHAM all Hell's let loose. I've only been away for 4 days and the clubs turned upside down. One thing though I feel more confident about Saturday's game

Glad you czecked in to Czeck us out :P

I'll get my coat :D

It's got swords and boobies in it. Is that a spoiler?

Boobies...maybe I should start watching it then

Go to VP. You can see a whole load of tits trying to play football! :D
haha

It's got swords and boobies in it.  Is that a spoiler?

Go to VP. You can see a whole load of tits trying to play football!  :D

Whoah whoah whoah, spoiler alert!

• Like 1

It's got swords and boobies in it.  Is that a spoiler?

Go to VP. You can see a whole load of tits trying to play football!  :D

:crylaugh:

The latest rumour is lambert told them to get off the training ground and never come back.

what evers happened, if these 2 are the main cause of our problems and we have an upturn in form now, why should lambert be sacked too?

The latest rumour is lambert told them to get off the training ground and never come back.

what evers happened, if these 2 are the main cause of our problems and we have an upturn in form now, why should lambert be sacked too?

Well to quote one of my least favourite arguments ever:

"You have to look at the bigger picture"

If that's the case maybe he should be sacked for taking so bloody long to realise that these two are the main cause of our problems.

I struggle to think this has anything to do with Lambert, I think back to his wild celebrations with Culverhouse last year - there would have had to have been a serious break down in the relationship for him to recommend a suspension of both him and his (ex)brother-in-law.

I have an unfortunate feeling MON will be chirping in with a private 'I told you so'

To be fair I can expect its quite awkward working with your ex brother in law.
Its been arguably around two years since the divorce though hasn't it - if it were that awkward surely he'd have been long gone, after all, this is a football club - things tend to work a little differently to your standard workplace.

Is sid a smart choice? Go behind Saturday and I could imagine Lambert getting abused and chants for cowans

Strange goings on indeed.

A new excuse to be jumped on I guess. Can't wait to secure premiership survival and hope for real change this summer.

'Excuses' of course.

Watch.

Lambert's not going.  There's no way the cosmos would grant Joffrey's death and Lambert's sacking in such short order, it's just not that kind.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR?!?!?!?!

:angry:

How can you have a spoiler for a book that's been out for about a decade?

Obviously because not everyone who watches the show has read the books.

True, but if I haven't watched the 1982 European Cup final or Die Hard yet and someone gives away the ending is it still a spoiler? The point is all the details have been around for ages so shouldn't be considered 'spoilers' in my opinion. 

Is sid a smart choice? Go behind Saturday and I could imagine Lambert getting abused and chants for cowans

Strange goings on indeed.

A new excuse to be jumped on I guess. Can't wait to secure premiership survival and hope for real change this summer.

'Excuses' of course.

Watch.

They should make him player coach.  He'd be more use than Sylla or Tonev.

Just listening to talksport on the way home just then. Talking more about it now.

I'm surprised they can fit it in with their continual obsession of everything scouse and Liverpool being top of the league and Steven Gerrard crying etc. etc.

• Like 1

The whole thing is unravelling quickly. It's a massive mess that gets worse by the minute. What a joke of a club.

Talk about the wheels coming off!

Â