Paul Lambert

limpid

Lambert is finished either way.

If we stay up and rumours are the take over will go ahead and we will have a brand new superb manager in place.

Good times ahead.. Lets hope we stay up.... knowing our luck.. we finally found the treasure and get hit by a camel

Lambert asks Cowans to step-up: Lambert is under pressure to quit.

Lambert asks Cowans to step-up: It's just the official site putting positive spin on things. It's a ploy to put pressure on Lambert to quit.

Glad we cleared it up.

Edited by The_Steve
  • Like 2

Wow. I heard one of them had been leaking the team lineups? But the idea of one of them arguing with Delph and Gabby is probably more interesting so let's go with that....

Leaking team line ups ey.. Gary Karsa? The man with hairy palms

The source they had also said theres more to come today.... Cant be Lambert as we officially announced that Sid is helping him.

Darren Bent back as physio?

Jeez i nearly weed myself then!! :o

At least we've knocked "Gerrad - Why I cried", off the bbc sport page.

DVD to be released alongside "Liverpool - Finishing ahead of Man Utd" at the end of the season.

If Villa had a season like Liverpool are having I would definitely buy the DVD.

• Like 1

Id say Lamberts gone come end of season. He probably wants to stay on to get us safe... Doesn't want a blot on his copybook for people to say he could have got us relegated only x had to step in. Either way his tenure is untenable after today.

DVD to be released alongside "Liverpool - Finishing ahead of Man Utd" at the end of the season.

I still have my "Race For The Championship 1989/90" VHS if you're interested.

I think reason Faulkner made cowans and given coaches is for lambert to walk ASAP as it undermines him..

Er yeah, exactly this only the opposite.

In your opinion.

No not really but people are free to think what they want. Only they should perhaps read the quotes from Lambert, Cowans and Given.

I have.

I think its naive to take this at face value, especially given whats been happening at the club over the past few weeks.

Edited by R.I.C.O.
  • Like 1

Lambert's not going.  There's no way the cosmos would grant Joffrey's death and Lambert's sacking in such short order, it's just not that kind.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR?!?!?!?!

:angry:

Edited by juanpabloangel18
  • Like 1

I still have my "Race For The Championship 1989/90" VHS if you're interested.

I'll start the bidding at 5p.

Lambert's not going.  There's no way the cosmos would grant Joffrey's death and Lambert's sacking in such short order, it's just not that kind.

**** hell, I've not watched GoT yet!!!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

I'm sat in a bar in Prague and O thought I'll try the free internet and read a bit of VIllatalk and WHAM all Hell's let loose. I've only been away for 4 days and the clubs turned upside down. One thing though I feel more confident about Saturday's game

• Like 1

Â