Paul Lambert

limpid

So bad from him,  play footballers next time please instead of relying on the likes of Cleverley to be our furthest forward midfielder. Can't even blame Cleverley as he is in no way suited to play there.  Stick to making us hard to beat and make some drastic changes to the line up or we ain't gonna survive this seaeon.

Sack him, **** useless.

11 goals in 24 league games. The only team to have scored less than us at this stage in a Premier League season were Derby and they were the worst Premier League team ever.

Sky just showed a statistic out of the 92 league clubs in the league pyramid in terms of goals scored-

91- West Brom- 20 goals

92- Aston Villa- 11 goals.

• Like 2

we support the club,he has played his part in ruining it.no one who cares about villa can possibly support him now especially if they wanted eck to go.if you do your a hypocrite of the highest order as he is worse.

i'd rather have tommy doc back.

Edited by krisagg75
  • Like 1

Its not about Lambert anymore its about Aston Villa football club,should he be allowed to continue and drag us down to the Championship?

Not that I don't think a change is needed, but I think we're headed that way regardless of what happens. Lerner needs to go as well.

• Like 1

Lambert's supporters won't change their mind after that - they seem to revel in the fact that they support him no matter what and play up to the crowd on here.

Can't see any of that here to be fair

Same, but there always needs to be a bogeyman. If Lambert gets no support on here (and I don't think he will) then support will simply be invented.

• Like 1

Its not about Lambert anymore its about Aston Villa football club,should he be allowed to continue and drag us down to the Championship?

Not that I don't think a change is needed, but I think we're headed that way regardless of what happens. Lerner needs to go as well.

Agreed we are heading that way.

I do think we'd have a chance of not going if Lambert left though. He's made us as bad as I can imagine a Premier League side could be.

• Like 1

Changes that should have been made at half time. Didn't happen.

Changes that should have been made when it went 2-0. Didn't happenm

Changes that should have been made at 60 minutes. Didn't happen.

In times gone by I would have lost my temper, started shouting at the tv, instead I spent the final 30 minutes sat in a state of complete numbness.

• Like 2

If he stays, you know things are at least 85% likely to stay the way they are right now. If he goes, there's going to be a 50/50 shot that things will improve.

Given the amount of money on the table here for staying in the league, he's got to go really. He brought some decent players to the club, he gave it a go, but he ultimately wasn't good enough. Time to move aside now Paul, thanks for trying and all that, and good luck in future.

I dont expect Lerner to have to guts to sack Lambert now but in private he must surely be coming to the conclusion that he simply has to go when the season ends? This is getting absolutely ridiculous now. How much backing can a manager get and continuously prove that its misplaced before its time to move on?

Â