Paul Lambert

limpid

Worst manager I've seen at the club in 19 years as a fan.

McLeish looks like a success compared to this buffoon.

It's really sad when we'd rather have McLeish back than have Lambert in charge another match. At least with McLeish's tactics of 8 defenders, 1 midfielder, and 1 striker, we still somehow score more frequently. 

Brings players in..............Looks so much worst. Not the managers issues though no?? Proof he has no idea how to organise the squad. Killed off by Wengers tactics today, well killed off. 

Guys if you dont want him out, lets give him a scouting job keep his supporters happy, because there is no doubt he cannot manage this team!!!

Edited by foreveryoung

Today was the first time I have ever left/switched off a game with more than 20mins left.

Thanks Paul. now please please do the decent thing and leave before its too late.

Edited by av1

Brings players in..............Looks so much worst. Not the managers issues though no?? Proof he has no idea how to organise the squad. Killed off by Wengers tactics today, well killed off. 

I dont want him out, just don't want him as manager, give him a scouting job!

He needs time > failed

He needs a bigger squad > failed

He needs Benteke back > failed

He needs quality in attacking positions > failed

• Like 1

The shape and positioning of the team today was as bad as you can get from a professional football team. It was an absolute shambles. We're getting absolutely ripped to shreds in the media and rightly so, I actually can't believe it. How can you prepare a team so badly?

• Like 2

The shape and positioning of the team today was as bad as you can get from a professional football team. It was an absolute shambles. We're getting absolutely ripped to shreds in the media and rightly so, I actually can't believe it. How can you prepare a team so badly?

lambert_2361082b.jpg

Unfortunately Lambert isn't going anywhere.

This run has been terrible, and I want Lambert gone.

That said, this forum has become very annoying with the constant on and on about Lambert needing to go in basically every thread.

He is not going anywhere. That is basically the end of the conversation.

Ha, hypocrite much? If you find it annoying then don't go in this section of the forum. You'll be much happier in Off Topic, I can attest to that,

I can kind of see his point. I want Lambert gone too but it's simply not going to happen no matter how many times we demand it on here. It is a bit annoying though having Lambert always cropping up in other football threads though.

I dont want him out, just don't want him as manager, give him a scouting job!

He needs time > failed

He needs a bigger squad > failed

He needs Benteke back > failed

He needs quality in attacking positions > failed

you should change your avatar back

Edited by krisagg75
  • Like 1

I think anyone who still supports him after this erratic shambolic performance needs to seriously question their loyalty to the club! Too many poor decisions in selection, formation and subs week after week. Lambert needs to go!

• Like 4

Â