Paul Lambert

limpid

He won't be sacked. As I said in the match thread, the excuse will be that this is Arsenal. Ignoring the fact we went into the game with odd players playing, with a high line and with no awareness of the threats posed by Arsenals pace and the fact they could play through us. Once again we have been let down by the strategy created by the manager, I really don't have a clue what he can see when it comes to facing other teams as he always puts us out at the advantage of the opposition, for example, long balls against QPR when they have big defenders, sitting deep against Leicester at their place, no width against teams with width so they can double up on our full backs.

Too much, too often.

• Like 1

He won't be sacked. As I said in the match thread, the excuse will be that this is Arsenal. Ignoring the fact we went into the game with odd players playing, with a high line and with no awareness of the threats posed by Arsenals pace and the fact they could play through us. Once again we have been let down by the strategy created by the manager, I really don't have a clue what he can see when it comes to facing other teams as he always puts us out at the advantage of the opposition, for example, long balls against QPR when they have big defenders, sitting deep against Leicester at their place, no width against teams with width so they can double up on our full backs.

Too much, too often.

He won't be sacked because he just signed a new contract and Lerner doesn't want to pay that contract off, or at least not any time soon.

Biggest win for Arsenal this season.

Just to preempt the 'they can do it to anyone' crowd.

They don't do it to just anyone.

Oh the excuses will come. I'm glad you have brought this up as that will indeed be part of the excuse pattern.

No one could do better.

Another club record broken. Any other club and he'd be gone.

like this.like this .like this like this. like this. like this. like this. like this. like this. like this. like this.like this. like this. like this

• Like 1

This run has been terrible, and I want Lambert gone.

That said, this forum has become very annoying with the constant on and on about Lambert needing to go in basically every thread.

He is not going anywhere. That is basically the end of the conversation.

Ha, hypocrite much? If you find it annoying then don't go in this section of the forum. You'll be much happier in Off Topic, I can attest to that,

On your first point, you should have a think about how language works and the use of introductory phrases.

To your second, I am allowed to voice displeasure about the direction of the forum. To take your own advice, if you do not like my displeasure, then do not read it.

Â