Paul Lambert

limpid

Lets get today in perspective, we lost less badly than we thought we were going to.....but we still lost and it does not make Lambert a better manager. 

• Like 2

Lets get today in perspective, we lost less badly than we thought we were going to.....but we still lost and it does not make Lambert a better manager. 

Of course, his time is still up.

Not a hammering and we finally scored - as good a loss as you could hope for, especially after that 5-0.

Speaking as a realist, Much to late for subs yet again, bringing Cole on at 80, just shows he was happy at 2-1 Cole never has any impact late on. Should have prioritised a striker after Gil, wasted his time with R Lambert. Leicester game needs to be won for the wrong reasons (don't wanna do a Bloose), if we lose against Hull its close to curtains.

Lambert needs to stop saying in his interviews he thought we were excellent??

I like Lambert and want him to be Villa manager for a bit longer. I enjoyed watching Villa today. I like the Villa team he has put together, and I don't want a Tim Sherwood or any of his peers to come in and start throwing their weight around. I think Lambert is going to get it right.

There I said it.

Well, at least you're honest lol. And I agree, no Sherwood, please.

Speaking as a realist, Much to late for subs yet again, bringing Cole on at 80, just shows he was happy at 2-1 Cole never has any impact late on. Should have prioritised a striker after Gil, wasted his time with R Lambert. Leicester game needs to be won for the wrong reasons (don't wanna do a Bloose), if we lose against Hull its close to curtains.

Is you speaking as a realist any different from you speaking as you usually do? Can you outline for me the qualities of a realist that you think you demonstrate here?

Edited by yillan

Calling yourself a realist and then offering up an opinion based on conjecture is a bit strange no?

I like Lambert and want him to be Villa manager for a bit longer. I enjoyed watching Villa today. I like the Villa team he has put together, and I don't want a Tim Sherwood or any of his peers to come in and start throwing their weight around. I think Lambert is going to get it right.

There I said it.

Me too, I'm pro-Lambert if anyone cares.

He gave Hutton a break from the first team and look what happened there he came back a better person and player. (Although I hope Benteke's break isn't for quite as long)

This is something I never thought I'd read about Lambert. 

Well, I hope it works for Benteke without us having to send him on loan to Spain. I'm sure he'll will be back to his old self soon.

I had lost all hope after the arsenal performance but he can still clearly get the players to play.

I like the quality of player we have I have despaired at some of his organisation and tactics but today was good.....he does have a share of days like this.

If only he could get this and more, and get it regularly, we might be alright and I will delighted to say I was wrong to stop backing him !

But still needs to be better, more consistent, and last longer than a game or game and a half.

I still can't see it but fingers crossed.

There I said it.

Fair enough.

I do find it odd that you hold an opinion that has little to back it up as anything other than blind faith and then spend so much time trying to mock other fans on here.

Is you speaking as a realist any different from you speaking as you usually do? Can you outline for me the qualities of a realist that you think you demonstrate here?

I make opinion to what I see on the pitch and from the results. I don't make opinion through my personal feelings of Lambert.

I see the love is growing again after a half decent performance though a 2-1 loss.

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Like 1

There I said it.

He isn't.

• Like 1

Well no doubt he would have been accused of being a worse manager had we lost by more though.

I make opinion to what I see on the pitch and from the results. I don't make opinion through my personal feelings of Lambert.

I see the love is growing again after a half decent performance though a 2-1 loss.

In the same sentence as calling yourself a realist you also said that bringing on Cole so late showed he was happy with 2-1. A realist generally knows the actual reason things occur, you do not.

Â