Paul Lambert

limpid

To all you Lambert supporters, Hull got a draw at Man City and Mourinho got his first win at VP.

Are you now going to concede that you were wrong about Lambert?

Of course you're not.

:crylaugh:

What an utterly ambiguous question.

Edited by Stevo985

To all you Lambert supporters, Hull got a draw at Man City and Mourinho got his first win at VP.

Of course you're not.

what has Hull drawing got to do with anything?

Of course you're not.

what has Hull drawing got to do with anything?

Because Lambert out and stuff.

100 league games

25% win record

49% loss record.

It's so bad it's quite impressive.

Do you work for Opta?

I might apply.  Will it hurt my application that I waited for 100 games to make working out percentages easier?

100 league games

25% win record

49% loss record.

It's so bad it's quite impressive.

Do you work for Opta?

I might apply.  Will it hurt my application that I waited for 100 games to make working out percentages easier?

Nah, you'll be good. They have computer and what not to figure out all that shit for them.  ;)

• Like 1

Of course you're not.

I'm failing to see how this question is actually possible to answer.

Assuming by Lambert supporters you mean people who want Lambert to still be manager, you're addressing... I dunno, like 2 or 3 people?

Hopefully they read this page then!

What would they concede they were wrong about? What are you asking? What was their original hypothesis?

I'll take a leap and guess that you're assuming it was that "Lambert is still the right man for the job". Am I close?

Ok, assuming that's what you want them to admit they are wrong about, in what way would today change anything?

I mean, there have been plenty of awful performances where this question would be more relevant. Last Sunday for example.

But after putting in a quite frankly decent performance and narrowly losing 2-1 to the best team in the league, I'm not sure why today would change their opinion?

As for Hull drawing to Man City, I'm unsure as to how that enters into the equation at all? How does Hull getting a draw against Man City affect the views of those who are "Lambert Supporters"?

If you can clarify the above, then whoever the question is addressed to might have a chance of answering it.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Well its another loss, i understand it was Chelsea but it doesnt really make it feel much better. There were positives but i think thats a missed chance to get something, they were poor and we've let Ivanovic rocket it in like hes bloody Aguero or something.

Get Cleverley and Gabby out of the team and play like we did for a lot of today and we should get a few wins, we've all said similar before though i guess.

Of course you're not.

Assuming by Lambert supporters you mean people who want Lambert to still be manager, you're addressing... I dunno, like 2 or 3 people?

What would they concede they were wrong about? What are you asking? What was their original hypothesis?

I'll take a leap and guess that you're assuming it was that "Lambert is still the right man for the job". Am I close?

Ok, assuming that's what you want them to admit they are wrong about, in what way would today change anything?

I mean, there have been plenty of awful performances where this question would be more relevant. Last Sunday for example.

But after putting in a quite frankly decent performance and narrowly losing 2-1 to the best team in the league, I'm not sure why today would change their opinion?

As for Hull drawing to Man City, I'm unsure as to how that enters into the equation at all? How does Hull getting a draw against Man City affect the views of those who are "Lambert Supporters"?

If you can clarify the above, then whoever the question is addressed to might have a chance of answering it.

You really do write a lot of s*** about stuff.

Edited by pacbuddies
  • Like 3

Of course you're not.

Well I'm genuinely interested. I actually laughed out loud when I read your original question.

It reads like a psychic's cold reading. It seems like you're asking a question and making a point, but when you look beneath the surface, it doesn't actually mean anything.

I'm assuming by your lack of an answer you're not sure yourself of quite what you were asking?

Well its another loss, i understand it was Chelsea but it doesnt really make it feel much better. There were positives but i think thats a missed chance to get something, they were poor and we've let Ivanovic rocket it in like hes bloody Aguero or something.

Get Cleverley and Gabby out of the team and play like we did for a lot of today and we should get a few wins, we've all said similar before though i guess.

Play like we did for a lot of today.. like when Cleverley and Gabby were on the pitch?

Of course you're not.

Great

Of course you're not.

No-one is a Lambert supporter.  Tool.

Untrue on both counts. *******

Â