Paul Lambert

limpid

**** moron, you don't drop Benteke at any point. We don't create **** all we are hoping he creates something out nothing like he's done for all his goals so far.

Yeah, drop our best player, great idea. Cleverly still playing? How?

I actually hate him with a passion. Chelsea 12-0 please, get this idiot out of our club.

Agreed!! Dropping Benteke shows Lambert has lostit! i mean not like he has had much supply from midfield?? I've said before 4-4-2 at moment with Weimann (who linking up well with Gil) and Benteke up front with Sinclair on left and Gil on right this formation would lead to goals..

He's dropped a player who has been absolutely shite for a month.

Fair play to him.

Not just shite, but lazy, moaning and uninterested. Correct decision IMO. Lambert can't win.

I can't believe there are people on here that actually want to see us lose 12-0.

i can't believe some people think Lambert is a good manager but there you go. And for those defending the benteke dropping why not the same criteria re cleverly ?

Got some balls to drop Benteke.

Fair play Paul.

He may need dropping but Chelsea is not the game to drop the guy who has the best chance of scoring. Bad move for me.

I think if you make the assumption that we will lose today, then the Hull game becomes even more important.

So, a hopefully more fired up Benteke returning with a point to prove could be just the ticket.

Of course, it could backfire and he becomes more disinterested. Let's hope not.

He gave Hutton a break from the first team and look what happened there he came back a better person and player. (Although I hope Benteke's break isn't for quite as long)

a break? He tried his hardest to run him out of the club !
  • Like 1

I can't believe there are people on here that actually want to see us lose 12-0.

i can't believe some people think Lambert is a good manager but there you go. And for those defending the benteke dropping why not the same criteria re cleverly ?

Personally I think Lambert is far from being a good manager, but the difference there is that thinking he's a good manager doesn't go against supporting a team in the same way that wanting said team to lose 12-0 does.

Cleverley actually tries. I want him dropped (I have done for weeks) but Benteke deserves dropping purely for not being arsed.

He should be dropped too, as should Sanchez after last week.

But you can't drop everyone. If Sanchez was playing I bet Cleverley wouldn't be.

He gave Hutton a break from the first team and look what happened there he came back a better person and player. (Although I hope Benteke's break isn't for quite as long)

Or he sent him away to find himself and looks like it actually worked. Of course Hutton himself must take some of the credit for that as well.

**** moron, you don't drop Benteke at any point. We don't create **** all we are hoping he creates something out nothing like he's done for all his goals so far.

I actually hate him with a passion. Chelsea 12-0 please, get this idiot out of our club.

Agreed!! Dropping Benteke shows Lambert has lostit! i mean not like he has had much supply from midfield?? I've said before 4-4-2 at moment with Weimann (who linking up well with Gil) and Benteke up front with Sinclair on left and Gil on right this formation would lead to goals..

Fair play to him.

For Gabby. Yeah fair play??

Fair play to him.

Gabby has been dropped recently. It's not as if he's blindly played him.

Again with the 'there's enough valid sticks to beat Lambert with, stop making stuff up'

He can't win. I want him sacked, but he can't win.

Or he sent him away to find himself and looks like it actually worked. Of course Hutton himself must take some of the credit for that as well.

total scraping of the barrel to try and give Lambert any credit the way he treated hutton
  • Like 1

Fair play to him.

Gabby who he dropped last week you mean?

Should we just drop everyone and put the youth team out? You can't drop everyone at once

He should be dropped too, as should Sanchez after last week.

But you can't drop everyone. If Sanchez was playing I bet Cleverley wouldn't be.

coeverly has been a week link for ages, Sanchez one bad game. Lambert has no consistency there. He has his favourites and pig head ness means that he will put that before the club imo. A terrible manager who has no right to be at the club. The sooner gone the better. We could scrape a win today and that would not excuse his woeful performance to date.

Fair play to him.

Gabby has been dropped recently. It's not as if he's blindly played him.

Again with the 'there's enough valid sticks to beat Lambert with, stop making stuff up'

He can't win. I want him sacked, but he can't win.

No he can't win chap, you have to score goals to win. But apart from the humour, no he can't win, he is losing the fans he can do no right at the moment, hardly a shock after this season.

• Like 1

Â