Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

Something about his head makes me aggressive. Also his nose is too big and his mouth is too small.

He could look like a pile of crap draped in a villa shirt for all I care, as long as he plays well and helps the team out.

He does a bit.

Ha! :) My point is the way someone looks has nothing to do with how they play football. If he turns out to be crap for us, then he's crap, and that's that, and if he's good he's good, it's nothing to do with his nose, or mouth.

• Like 1

On paper this has been a terrible window, but so far the performances have put lie to that idea. Hopefully Cleverly continues this (very welcome) trend.

Not terrible at all. We needed some experience and we've got it.

Something about his head makes me aggressive. Also his nose is too big and his mouth is too small.

I'm going to take it a step further and say he also looks like the sun is constantly in his eyes.

• Like 1

On paper this has been a terrible window, but so far the performances have put lie to that idea. Hopefully Cleverly continues this (very welcome) trend.

yes I can see what you mean. I'm sure most of us wern't too enamoured with the signings with the possible exception of Sanchez but it might turn out to be our best transfer window under Lambert yet.

Edited by PaulC

Kyle walker?

Became an England international after playing for us

When was the last time we signed an English international player, in his mid-20s, from a sucessful Premier League team?

Jermaine Jenas?

Mid 20's??

Edited by bannedfromHandV

I'm going to take it a step further and say he also looks like the sun is constantly in his eyes.

And the awesome thing is, a conventional, unremarkable appearance and football-playing quality are so closely correlated. 

footballers-hair-3_1528930i.jpg

You see my point, though? We usually only get them when they are well past their best. The rest usually being from relegated or lower league clubs.

But you're actually right, I really can't think of the last England international we signed in his mid-20's

Hmmmmmm

Â