Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

On 11/08/2014 at 11:15, useless said:

Not sure which way this will go, will he adapt to the pace of the English game. I'm going to be optimistic and predict he'll be a good signing.

Seems like he's been here longer than about two years.

I'm gutted at this news.

Had hoped it'd be permanent! Doesn't have a quick enough footballing brain for British football, no time on the ball and he's slack and often looked lost. You know, like Gardner looked on Sunday...

having his medical tomorrow according to their website

Fiorentina announces that it has acquired a temporary basis the registration rights of the player Alberto Carlos Sanchez Moreno from Aston Villa.
Sanchez, born in Quibdo (Colombia) on February 6, 1986, he has 66 caps for his national team.
Colombian soccer player, during his career he also suit the Danube mesh, River Plate of Montevideo, Valenciennes and Elche.
The footballer Carlos Alberto Sanchez Moreno will arrive in Italy in the day tomorrow to undergo the medical examinations and the formalization of the contract.

http://it.violachannel.tv/vc13-dettaglio-breaking/items/id-09-08-2016_20-07-16_sanchez-e-un-calciatore-viola.html

1 hour ago, Farlz said:

He'll probably do great over in Italy

Pace should suit him and it's more tactical so yes can see him playing similar to how he does for Colombia,

Wonder what the agreed price is 2-3m? Are Viola strapped for cash and can't pay that?

See my post on the Veretout thread,  can't be bothered to rewrite the same thing. . Goodbye Carlos your just not good enough for English football. 

Arrivederci Carlos. Not the worst but pleased he has gone. It has lightened up the squad and he is definitely not one for the future. However hope he does well for Fiorentina.

So as it appears to be a loan this won't go to other football right? :(

A loan deal which I suspect will translate to him leaving on a free next summer. Sad that we can't get anything back but given how terrible he is (and cheap he was) it's to be expected.

Edited by villa89

Carlos Sánchez has joined Fiorentina on a season-long loan, with an option to buy.

The midfielder, 30, will link up with Paulo Sousa’s Viola until the end of the 2016/17 campaign.

The Colombian has made 55 appearances for us and scored one goal.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2016/08/10/sanchez-joins-fiorentina

OS confirms it. Tara Carlos. I will miss your haircut.

Â