Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

On Monday, August 01, 2016 at 16:45, Demitri_C said:

Depends on what the pay cut was and how bad my working conditions were. i have actually left a job that I hated for a job i enjoy for less money before 

I know its off topic but I did this too.... I work a bit more get paid a bit less but boy am I happier!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, sparrow1988 said:

He had just had a pretty decent world cup where he looked decent a winning the ball and then giving it to Cuadrado , Rodriguez et al. so it was seen as a bit of a coup. Unfortunately we didn't have these players. 

I'm not saying he would be a massive loss but utilised correctly I think he does a job as is evident with Colombia. 

dont disagree at all. good player in the wrong system. imagine winning ball back and having to pass to Westwood, no wonder he gives it away so much :P

I did like the idea of Carlos, thought he played well in the World Cup and I was excited by his reputation and nickname but in my opinion he just never got started for us, never really got going and it never seemed to sink in that he needed to speed his play up a bit and not lose his concentration.

I wish him well though and I think I'd still have him as part of our squad if he wasn't (Or didn't seem to be at least) so complacent. Maybe the Premier League was too quick for him and he he hadn't adjusted and possibly he was never going to? I don't know, I guess now it doesn't matter if the Premier League was too quick for him and he he hadn't adjusted and possibly he was never going to!

daqsj.gif?w=780

7 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

Matieu Berson, Eric Djemba Djemba, Jean Makoun, now Carlos Sanchez.

What a frightening midfield

• Like 1

Â